911 Solved Once and For All

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Handsome, May 25, 2007.

1. Indeed. Clearly not, and wasnt.
    Its reasonable different people will have different veiwpoints.

#51     May 28, 2007
  2. 1- good to see that agree that there's no legit CT. We both agree about incompetence....

2-A LOT of the video evidence was released during the Mousaoui trial - heard of that before?

3-Us govt - yes they owned the rights to the Pent video, again, it was released at the Mous trial. There's alot of assumption here that a) there's more videos that show the plane b) that there's more cameras at all on the outside c) that if there is more cameras, that they would film at a frame rate fast enough to show a plane going 400 mph - security cameras don't film at a fast frame rate, and you know that......

#53     May 28, 2007
  3. One of your problems is the assumption that you're correct that it took 6.6 seconds to fall.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

This evidence supports the NIST contention that the building collapse progressed from the penthouse out as columns were weakened by the fires. The slow sinking of the penthouses, indicating the internal collapse of the building behind the visible north wall, took 8.2 seconds according to a NIST preliminary report. Seismograph trace of the collapse of WTC 7 indicates that parts of the building were hitting the ground for 18 seconds. This means the collapse took at least 18 seconds, of which only the last approximately 15 seconds are visible in videos: 8 seconds for the penthouses and 7 seconds for the north wall to come down.

2nd problem with your statement is that while yes, 7 wasn't hit by planes, it WAS struck by falling debris from 1.

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_damage.html

I won't bother to copy quotes here, go to that page yourself and see what the firefighters were saying at the time. They say there's lotsa damage...

3rd problem with your statement is that while yes, planes didn't remove the fire proofing on 7, fireproofing is typically given a time rating - that is, an amount of time that the applied fireproofing can be expected to protect the steel from heating to the point of losing its' structural strength. Generally the rating is 2-4 hrs. Why 2-4 hrs? Because that's a reasonable amt of time to evacuate the building and get firefighters in to fight a fire and get it under control to prevent further heating. This is determined by engineering factors and in the city's building code - or rather in this case, by the Port Authority code.

And it's also a fact that the fires were unfought for 5-6 hrs due to lack of water pressure and concerns for losing more firefighters - well beyond the typical fire rating given to 7's fireproofing. So a collapse was inevitable at some point.

4th problem with your statement is that your source about conservation of momentum doesn't have the facts straight.

Here's a rather lenghty but good explaination of the physics in calculating how long 1&2 should take to fall. Unfortunately it doesn't address 7, but it shows how flawed the CT sources are in figuring out this very important issue.

http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

In the end, the CT theory is nothing but a pack of lies, misquotes, and reliance on old data that has since been abandoned.

Also, NIST hasn't released it's final version on 7, so let's wait until we can see what it says, eh?

#54     May 28, 2007
  4. Haroki, it doesn't matter how many DOZENS of times we've debunked these morons.
    Like the saying goes.... "People believe what they want to believe". (No matter how many times they're slapped upside their faces with the facts).

#55     May 28, 2007
  5. Yup-

but it does give me something entertaining to do while I'm drinking my coffee.

And besides, there might be fence sitters that would like to hear a rebuttal to their nonsense.

#56     May 28, 2007
  6. you guys(those like you) debunked the Kennedy assassination for 40 years... still didn't change the fact that there is no such thing as a magic bullet.

teriyaki was adamant about pancakes not too long ago and now he hides from this. so give it a rest Cagney and Lacey.

#57     May 28, 2007
  7. Where in the Warren Report does it state that there was a magic bullet? The only place that I'm aware of that statement as fact was in Oliver Stone's movie.

The fact is that your Gov was sitting in front of and to the left of, and lower (jump seat) than Kennedy, so the bullet passed straight through Kennedy's neck and straight into Connely.

No magic bullet......

Give what a rest - tired of my debunking ????

#58     May 28, 2007
  8. traderob

traderob

True, and your patience and good humor, demonstrated again and again is impressive. I just think they are nuts and throw up my hands.

#59     May 28, 2007
  9. Easy does it, Clouseau.

J. "Magic Bullet" Lucas
    [​IMG]

#60     May 28, 2007