911 Solved Once and For All

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Handsome, May 25, 2007.

1. Hey infooo/infOOO/commanderguy/fortune/dimwit -

Don't be a hater 'cause you're just some broke dick joker sitting in his mama's dining room tapping away at his frustrations, join the party over on my side.

The views gooooood from here.... :D

Hey, did you come up with some answers yet to those questions I asked you in the other thread? Or still clueless.....

#21     May 27, 2007
  2. i miss the good ole days when Harooshi was pounding the table with the pancake theory. ahhhhh... the memories... wonder what his next story will be??? space beams? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

[​IMG]
    and one more, LOL. :eek:

#22     May 27, 2007
  3. Here's a video that shows ALL 5 of the Flt 77 hijackers getting on board.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm...m5&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5485376&fg=

We've all seen the video of Atta and Omari, so that's 7 confirmed...

And now....

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=Hijackers#_note-ft-20010914

Authorities were quickly able to determine the identity of the hijackers, as they did not make attempts to disguise their identities. Investigators scrutinized the passenger lists and identified some that were trained at Huffman Aviation School in Venice, Florida. More key clues were found in vehicles left behind at the airports. When two of the hijackers arrived at Logan Airport, they got into an argument with another driver over a parking space.[3] When that other driver arrived at his destination, he learned about the attacks and recalled the other driver (and passenger) were Arab.[3] He called authorities, drawing them to the parking lot where they obtained early clues in the investigation.[3] The vehicle was a white Mitsubishi from National Car Rental, which had inside a flight manual in Arabic and clues that led authorities to Huffman Aviation.[3]

Other critical clues were found in Mohamed Atta's luggage which did not make it onto American Airlines Flight 11.

#23     May 27, 2007
  4. ok.. which one is carrying the Magic Passport" ???

ummm... taroshi, you couldnt ID those guys at a Jackson, Mississippi Hooters surrounded by rednecks. give me a break.

#24     May 27, 2007
  5. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:D

Look at 'em run, no rebuttals.......

Have any facts here boys?

Care to present them?

#25     May 27, 2007
  6. Have any facts to present Rat?

Or opinions all ya got?

#26     May 27, 2007
  7. I believe that's an admission that no, you have no facts to present....

#27     May 27, 2007
  8. Sorry you're having trouble parsing meaning from the English language. Perhaps you can try re-reading my post.

Handsome said that releasing photos of the hijackers clearing security would settle the 9/11 debate.

I said that it would not, because the lunatics would simply say 'Those photos are doctored, they're part of the disinformation campaign'.

I never said anything about the government not releasing them because they figured it wouldn't do any good.

Inasmuch as I do not believe the 9/11 wingnut conspiracy theories, I would not attribute such a motivation to the government in any case.

Again, thank you for pointing out how stupid I am. The fact that you were unable to interpret simple English means that either

1) You are an immigrant and English is not your first language, or

2) ________________________

Better luck next time :)

#28     May 27, 2007
  9. Wait a minute..

I haven't been keeping up. Are the lunatics now claiming that the government is PAYING people to go onto websites and argue against conspiracy theories?????

So the government is paying people to go onto EVERY WEBSITE that includes debate about 9/11?

Are they now claiming that Haroki is a PAID disinformation agent of the US government??

RATBOY!!!

I need your take on this. Are you down with this theory? Is this what you're standing up for? Is the U.S. government paying people to go onto every website on the internet which has 9/11 discussions and sow the seeds of disinformation? Is Haroki a paid disinformation agent?

Please.. I need you to tell me whether you believe in this theory as well. A simple yes or no will suffice for both questions.

#29     May 27, 2007
  10. My dad can beat up your dad....

Oh yeah, and my pecker's bigger than yours...

#30     May 27, 2007