911 Solved Once and For All

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Handsome, May 25, 2007.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

oh okay, so the government didn't release the photos because they knew it would not make a difference and the moonbats would still believe in conspiracies.

If anything, you sound like the nutcase.

#11     May 27, 2007
  2. Oh my God, people. Give it up already.
    YES - it was carried out by the hijackers.
    Next...

#12     May 27, 2007
  3. How is Nik the "nutcase"?

He's absolutely right.

An occurrence like the truck fire melting the Interstate 580 connector in Oakland will change the minds of more moonbat's than belated pictures of Arabs in airports.

Why need pictures anyway? If some photos weren't enough why would all photo's change illogical opinions?

There's already a verbal "audit trail" from all four aircraft. Does the existence of such indisputable evidence deter moronic moonbats?

#13     May 27, 2007
  4. I think this post is extremely important. It exemplifies the dysfunction of the conspiracy theorists.

I posted an explanation as to why releasing pictures of hijackers passing through security would not make an difference to the conspiracy theorists, who would simply state that the pictures were fabricated.

Handsome posted that he didn't care. He chooses to cling to his belief. "I still say".... without even bothering to comment on the dissenting opinion.

That's the essence of the conspiracy theorist's mindset. Belief in the face of contrary evidence.

#14     May 27, 2007
  5. great points everybody. lets never request any evidence as it will only be dismissed. therefore we shall trust the govt officials 100% and no need to share with the american public any findings that may shed light on what really happened.

end of story, 19 cave men armed with the dreaded box cutters, outsmarted norad and made bldgs they didn't touch, collapse at free fall speeds.

Long live Lenin.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v6vpHvJlZFY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v6vpHvJlZFY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#15     May 27, 2007
  6. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

911 was carried out by Mossad plain and simple. My previous (lengthy) post on this thread paints the picture of truth which Israel has yet to deny and Bush has yet to deliver evidence to the contrary.

#16     May 27, 2007
  7. That is correct, the same group of cavemen that had the motivation and drive to hold off the Russian military for 10 years were able to commandeer some planes and fly them onto some buildings....

Thanks for seeing the light there, Ratboy.

Looks like Ratboy is finally beginning to wake up to the truth....

#17     May 27, 2007
  8. did we ever find this bat cave? LOL LOL LOL

[​IMG]

you just don't hear enough about Tora Bora enough these days. whats up with that?

#18     May 27, 2007
  9. i stand corrected, confirmed in this video that Al CIA-da is in the bunkers of Tora Bora watching rosie odonnell. tracking her on The View as she emboldens them to perform their monkeyshines.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aPeAGZt2BCA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aPeAGZt2BCA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#19     May 27, 2007
  10. TraderNik says -

the moonbat conspiracy nutbags on here would promptly say

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Ratboy says –

did we ever find this bat cave? LOL LOL LOL

Looks like TraderNik wins the prize for being clairvoyant….

#20     May 27, 2007