911- Hearings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Mar 24, 2004.

1. What I don't understand is how our very own National Security Advisor refuses to testify in public in front of the 911 Commission when over 3,000 people die on the soil of our homeland.

I'm sorry, but that is just a moral disgrace.

:(

#21     Mar 24, 2004
  2. I WNAT TO KNOW, THE US PUBLIC DESERVES AN ANSWER

I want Bush to answer why did he let Osama binladen go when we had him in our crosshair 3 times.

At least bubba clinton sent few cruise missiles at osama after the US embassy bombing in Kennya 1998

WHY YOU SCUMYA ?????

When President Bush took office in January 2001, the White House was told that Predator drones had recently spotted Osama bin Laden as many as three times and officials were urged to arm the unmanned planes with missiles to kill the al Qaeda leader.

But the administration failed to get drones back into the Afghan skies until after the Sept. 11 attacks later that year

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/2020/predator030624.html

Did you want him for 911??? Sleeping with the BinLadin Family? Why did you tell the FBI to lay off the Saudis???

Phuck you admit Iraq was your target before 911. so what gives???, did you want and "incident" to start that fraud for war, and we pay for it, lives and $$$$$ ?????

Why is this cabal steel free?

Rove runs the country? Sharon? who?????????

#22     Mar 24, 2004
  3. #23     Mar 25, 2004
  4. #24     Apr 4, 2004
  5. #25     Apr 4, 2004
  6. There already has been an Economic recovery, and quite a strong one at that!

The only thing that has been missing is job growth.
    True, March had some good numbers . . . but let's not kid ourselves about one month let alone the fact that 70,000 striking Albertsons, Kroger, and Safeway grocery store workers went back to work in March!

#26     Apr 4, 2004