91 year old beaten, told to go back to Mexico By Laquisha Jones

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Greenie, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Greenie

Greenie

91-year-old man beaten with brick, told 'go back to Mexico'
    By Paul Vercammen, CNN

Updated at 0931 GMT (1731 HKT) July 11, 2018

Man beaten with brick on daily walk 01:17
    (CNN) — Tears glistened on the black and purple bruises covering 91-year-old Rodolfo Rodriguez's face as he described being attacked by a group of people while going for a walk on the Fourth of July.
    "I can't walk anymore," Rodriguez said in Spanish. "I'm in so much pain."
    He'll be turning 92 in September, Rodriguez said, and he's never been hurt like this before, in a life working the fields with cattle and corn.

Laquisha Jones, 30, was arrested Tuesday night in Los Angeles on suspicion of beating Rodolfo Rodriguez last week, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

2. Vertex

Vertex

Hopefully the old guy fully recovers.

Luckily for us, the offender is black. So we wont be seeing 24 hour coverage of how this is Trump's fault.

DTB2, Tsing Tao and Arnie like this.
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Black female from LA. I wonder who she voted for?

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What position does a devoted liberal take in this situation? Can't exactly call it racist because the attacker is black (even though it is racist) because then you admit that blacks can be racist. So that's out.

Certainly can't justify the behavior because you have to support immigration, both legally and illegally.

Can't suggest Mr. Rodriguez should have been carrying a firearm because of the whole "ban firearms" movement.

My guess is they hide under the cloak of silence because it is better to be laughed at then to have to take a stance against the collective.

5. Trump . . . . . she wants to hop aboard the gravy train , like Silk and Diamond.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So blacks can be racist if they vote for Trump, but not if they vote for someone else?

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Around 8% of black people are republcans.Considering she hates Mexicans being here shes likey a republican

8. LacesOut

LacesOut

Oh, you mean the Coons? Isn’t that what you called Black Pubs?

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

8% nationwide. The odds of her being a black republican in LA is considerably less.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Indeed.

That is also what black people call black republicans.

#10     Jul 11, 2018