91% approve SOTU AND Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cgroupman, Jan 25, 2012.

1. This just seen on TV. Of course it came from the MSM, the people who are catering to the main stream Americans. Yes, I guess they're biased towards Obama, but as mentioned in other threads, they are profit making corporations, catering to the majority.

Side note, I'm not sure I buy this in it's entirety, but interesting nonetheless.

91% Approval. 9% Disapproval

I am seriously surprised by this.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20029581-503544.html

c

2. pspr

pspr

3. OK, fair enough. MSM or Rupert Murdoch's team. I seriously doubt both, really. I give it a personal 80% about a b- or so.

c

4. Obama's '8th grade reading level' SOTU address: By the numbers
    Tuesday's State of the Union had one of the lowest reading comprehension levels in decades. Did the president dumb things down too much?
    -----------

File this under ; "There ya go."...:D

5. I get that, and to be honest, based on what I read and hear, we may have to go down a grade or two for both sides. People are applauding and hating things they just don't understand. They follow a talking point or radio host or whatever, and it's just like rooting for a sports team based on the color of their t-shirts. RA RA for my team, or whatever.

c

6. Ricter

Ricter

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, those evil over achievers and tax payers.

8. pspr

pspr

Since it was a campaign speech and not really a SOTU for Congress it had to be dumbed down for the commoners to understand. Viewership was down 12% from last year, though. I won't give Obama a grade since I think everyone here can guess what it would be.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Being a liberal, doesn't BO get a gold star just for showing up? :)

10. Yes, but now he needs a vacation.

#10     Jan 25, 2012