90% winrate

Discussion in 'Journals' started by HATEtheRisk, Jun 21, 2012.

1. So, i thought i also post my feelings and thought trough my trades.

It could be interesting for some guys.

But now, no more.

I just post simple easy data of the trades.

First i really enjoyed it and now i am starting to dislike this forum thing once again.

Why cant you just be friendly?

Maybe because you are losers?

You know, i dont need this here, wasting my time, with idiots like you.

What a joke.

Read in the opening post, idiots, this thread is only for 4 members here, and you fuckas are not invited, understood.

#21     Jun 21, 2012
  2. So here is my last feelings and thoughts post, i just wrote through this corn trade here.

This was not quite perfect, price should not go against me after i entered.
    I know what i did wrong.
    I will do it better, i promise.
    I will never ever enter to early, never ever, i lost so much money with this bad habit, so much.
    What a bad day, i almost lost money.
    Why, why cant i follow my rules, its not difficult - i cant stand this anymore - i am just a gambler, i dont know anything about the markets, i better stop before i lose all my trading money.
    I am so sorry.
    I am a very bad trader, shame on me.
    I am the worst idiot on ET, incredible.
    I am a worthless piece of *******.
    Stay away from trading, it isnt funny.

On the next trade, i make no mistakes, this will be perfect.

-This is how i tick in my crazy head- thats why i tend to be the best in my biz and work in totaly perfection.-

-----------------
    Corn trade is ok now, i wait a little longer than i take out the risk.
    I HATE the RISK.

--------

P.S. all other people who are friendly and maybe want to learn something are of course invited in this thread, but the other idiots can piss off.

Dont make me angry, jerks.
    Post me your 90% winrate journal or shut up.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

#22     Jun 21, 2012
  3. 12:50 NewYork

TrailingStop - Take out the risk

New Stop = 603.50

Trade is safe.

Now i feel good.

Only risk stresses me, but making money with having no risk at all, is just a great feeling.

I love trading.

:p :p :p

#23     Jun 21, 2012
  4. Whether or not you are a loser remains to be seen. If you don't achieve a 90% win rate, then, by your own standards, you will be a loser.

I didn't set that standard, you did.

As for the whole "trading stresses me out because I'm so good at it", yeah, right. And trying to sleep with supermodels stresses me out because they're always so willing and that just means I'll have to stay up all night having sex with them rather than get some sleep.

But, ultimately, whatever floats your boat, ace.

Nice call on corn, but the way you set your stop is laughably amateurish. Stop right above the high? Really? You might as well put up a sign on your trade saying "Hey, come take out my stop!!".

#24     Jun 21, 2012

5. I've been very interested in your trading methodz. I'll be following your moves, if you keep the journal going.

I think you do so well because you are obsessed with limiting risk.

This was the game changer for my own trading - deciding to put risk management before everything else.

$$$

#25     Jun 21, 2012
  6. Trade 2

Buy EURAUD at 1.2480

#26     Jun 21, 2012
  7. Stop is 1.2420

#27     Jun 21, 2012
  8. Limit Exit Order is 1.2614

= risk/win 1 : 2.

Lets see how much it goes !!!

When it stops i tell you !!!

#28     Jun 21, 2012
  9. HAHAHAHA

amateurish, if you like.

My stop is there where price is not allowed to go, IF my setup shall work and that - idiot - is mostly under lows and over highs.
    The pros know that, WHEN, to enter and WHEN to put the stop THERE, where YOU think its amateuris, but it isnt, because i make da money.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

#29     Jun 21, 2012
  10. Of course.

Important is WHEN to enter, not where.

Timing is everyting, only then you can use tight stops and have a acceptable good risk/reward quote on your trades.

Thats why trading is often compared to brain surgery, because the detail is so important, in the matrix of matrixes, in the boxes of boxes, in the pattern in pattern, in the timeframes in timeframes.

I told you, my biggest and last mistake i make is to enter to early, what can have very bad results, because of my tight stops.

But for me my stop are not tight, they are exactly there were the turnpoint of extremes is. A spike against me could happen, but if it goes so far to hit my stop, all odds against me and dont want to be in such an enviroment of getting my ass kicked.

Greetings:)

#30     Jun 21, 2012