90% Profitable Setup

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simki

simki

Since the method has a 90% profitability.

Why don't you produce an audited broker's statement as track record to prove that it was profitably traded ?

If you did, i am sure more than 2% of your users will have enough faith and confidence to take the setup.

#41     Feb 1, 2007
  2. Alex will mail that out privately if it is requested.

#42     Feb 1, 2007
  3. I have worked at the CME for professional traders. Got backed by professional traders. Now iI am on my own making money consistently for the last 5 years. None of the traders i worked for ever used any service while trading real time. Its imposible to trade real time futures and take recommendations from some guy. Let me tell you something else, if you know what you are doing as a trader you would not need $299. a month from a bunch of idiots. you would be making enough money on your own. If anyone wants email me to bounce ideas of one another with instant messenger. OH! and no i dont charge.

#43     Feb 1, 2007
  4. Uh oh. Someone better call the Guinness book of world records then. Our traders are doing the impossible. (and I even spelled it correctly).

But dont take my word for it, e-mail me I'll send you a free login then you can come back on and post your results to all the members here on ET and apologize publicly.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#44     Feb 1, 2007
  5. The problem I usually find with these rooms (Sp500guru was one) is that the track record rarely reflects the results than subscribers get. They go long S&P at 1210 and exit at 1213. The subscriber gets long at 1210.75 and exits at 1212.5.

"Trades include commissions & exchange fees of $5/round trip" is meaningless. What are you deducting for slippage?

#45     Feb 1, 2007
  6. rcanfiel

The fills reported are the average actual fill our users get in the room. We do not just stick random fills on our track record. We actually ask the users what their fill was. If we get a ton of different answers, we take an average of them.

#46     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Drew07

Drew07

So Spectra....you're cajun sniper on puretick?

#47     Feb 1, 2007
  8. Drew07

Yes, right now it's me.

This account is used by Alex, Jason and Myself to post. I'll try to sign my name on the bottom if I make a post. All three of us get on and post every now and then.

Cajun

#48     Feb 1, 2007
  9. Drew07

Drew07

Ok I got it now, I'm fairly new around here and was snooping around on puretick and put two and two together when reading this thread. I've enjoyed watching some of your videos recently...its helping me learn what to look for when reading charts. I'll shut up before someone accuses me of being in your back pocket to help promote your site :) ...cheers.

#49     Feb 1, 2007
  10. Neet

Neet

Day after day I see the incessant ones trying to label PureTick as a scam because everyone else out there charging for rooms is.

If it looks like a dog, it must be a dog.

Innocent until proven guilty guys.

You want guilt ? Daytradeteam.com, horrible trading. That room should be shut down for incompetence.

#50     Feb 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.