90% Profitable Setup

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I only believe 90% of this

#21     Feb 1, 2007
  2. well spectra we had a lot of vendors like you come and go here. usually they manage to pull in a few costumers with their sly marketing tricks, but eventually they get bashed so bad here (as they deserve), that they leave the board quickly. they figure the business they get here is not worth the pain and the business they actually lose.

not see you soon

#22     Feb 1, 2007
  3. JimmyJam that info is on the site. Wouldn't be too productive to re type it all. If you cant find it I will cut and paste it later on in the evening when I have more time. As far as my personal profitability, that took a turn for the best around Jan 2006. We have another jr trader on our site Bear/Jason who writes the blog. His success is more recent. If you want to shoot him an email and ask what turned it around for him im sure he'd be glad to answer. I know he spent 3+ years struggling.

Yes I've heard that from many of the members. I've also heard that we've broken a lot of the preconceived notions and that our services (while not a cure all solution) are pretty decent for newbies. We have 12 members from elite trader who are still part of our site and I'm happy to have them. I think Alex is a good teacher and I'm still learning from him every day.

Gotta get ready for the open. Ttyl

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#23     Feb 1, 2007
  4. Trader28Lite

Thats ok. I can live with that.

If you had 90% of a pizza, that'd still be enough to feed you pretty well.

#24     Feb 1, 2007
  5. Except if the 10% contained all the cheese.

#25     Feb 1, 2007
  6. lol.. thats ok, im on a diet anyway.

#26     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Hey Alex, thanks for the info. I took a glance at your website and read some of the more general information provided there.

It is what it is.

Like the other members said, we've had many many vendors et.al. selling some type of retracement strategy or what have you, heck there are even threads which give the technique away for scott free here ... and traders still can't get it right or figure-out how to make money with it.

While it doesn't make sense to me at this point in my trading career/experience why someone needs to pay money for fruit that can be picked from low-hanging branches, there definitely exists a market for such companies, so I guess they do fullfill a need.

I just hope you can get more than 2%-5% of your subscribers to actually take your trades, whether they are on SIM, or not. Otherwise, I think they'll have a little problem making back the money they've shelled out for the cost of the course.

Jimmy Jam

#27     Feb 1, 2007
  8. I just opened your website and got hit with a huge number of pop-up windows that would not stop andI had to stop the system.

What the heck was that? Anyone else get that? First a window pops up asking for information on what kind of trader you are and then a loop of windows kept popping open lol....

Almost froze my whole system!

#28     Feb 1, 2007
  9. LOL, I have an Pop-up automated killer!

Better make sure you turn yours on before you vist the site.

JJ

#29     Feb 1, 2007
  10. Hmm ? I've never had that happen. There is a survey one time pop up that should go away after its done. I've gone there with IE 6/7, Firefox, Sea Monkey and Mozilla.

Will check in to it. What browser was that on?

#30     Feb 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.