90% Profitable Setup

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neet

Neet

I've been testing Pure Tick for more than a week now. You know what ? They kick butt.

Oh and I'm not a sponsor or affiliated with the site.

Thank you.

#11     Jan 23, 2007
  2. Were you one of the three who took the trade?

If not, why not?

#12     Jan 23, 2007
  3. Neet

Neet

I took the trade.

#13     Jan 23, 2007
  4. Thanks, Geoff sent me the info/backtest.

#14     Jan 23, 2007
  5. I actually had heard some good things about puretick from some members of ET, that I don't believe to be affiliated with them. I may take the trial, if still offered, in the future.

For now, I want to learn to trade on my own and have a higher R to R in favor of lower win percentage.

Good luck to you guys though.

Dan

#15     Jan 23, 2007
  6. Thanks dan. Actually alex was yelling at the users today in the room who were after 'black box' type setups. He believes you should learn to trade on your own and is there to facilitate that goal. He even told one guy to cancel if he was after automated signals. lol.. On Friday bear posts audio captures from the room. I'll try and post the link if I remember.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#16     Jan 23, 2007
  7. DWV

DWV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There would be big time slippage in YM. If someone from Puretick disagrees please explain.

#17     Jan 24, 2007
  8. Well what a lovely guy, obviously a philanthropist, I'm sure he is so concerned about others he doesn't charge for his services, I mean he's made all the money he'll ever need right?

#18     Jan 24, 2007
  9. Just because people are willing to pay for losing strategies doesn't mean a winning one should be free. I wouldn't expect it. I spent over 20 grand learning to trade. I've only made 15 or so of it back..little by little..
    CajunSniper

#19     Jan 31, 2007
  10. OK, that's an honest answer. Here's a few more questions for you.

1. For how long have you been a profitable trader? (15k = what, three months, six?)

2. What is the Risk:Reward of the this particular setup (and how many setups do you use)?

3. Do your setups work on any other indicies? (no need to bum rush the YM if you don't need to).

4. What type of money management are you teaching your paying customers?

5. Shouldn't the psychology already be factored into the trading curriculum? or is it still a work in progress?

6. 2% - 5% taking your trades, sounds like your students need a lot of handholding. Do you continue to charge on a per month basis after their initial membership is done? ... and a what point, (if any) do they actually graduate from being parroters to traders?

That's it.

Regards,

JJ

#20     Feb 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.