90 min before the open, where can I find a list of stocks Gapping up/Gapping down?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Rearden Metal, Dec 3, 2005.

1. huh?

#31     Sep 5, 2006
  2. thanks Trvl - if only i had found this over the weekend when i had the time! oh well. Thanks again for your take on things.

#32     Sep 5, 2006
  3. Action Kid:

If you have a list of, say 10 stocks that routinely gap, why not add them to your real time watch list and watch them move pre-market? Quotetracker will do this as well as scottrade elite. I'm sure TS and Esignal will as well. I know of no site that will show all pre-market gappers. Sorry I couldn't help in that area.

#33     Sep 5, 2006
  4. #34     Sep 5, 2006
  5. The first person to find me a free site that has a list of % gappers will get $50 shipped to them via paypal from me.

Here is what I am looking for for both NYSE and Naz.

Ex:

Stock X +38%
    Stock Y +33%
    Stock Z +24%
    etc...etc...

and also

Stock Q -45%
    Stock P -38%
    Stock D -27%
    etc......etc....

please note: I am NOT looking for volume, i am looking for %!

thanks in advance.

-TheActionKid

#35     Sep 5, 2006
  6. shneed

shneed

A while back I had an account with MyTrack, they had (market pulse) which showed most gap up, most gap down (dollar or %) for NYSE or NASDAQ.

#36     Sep 5, 2006
  7. Deal is now over, you snooze you lose. The first PM i received will get the $50 which was roctrend. please PM me your info or email TheActionKid@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

-TheActionKid

#37     Sep 6, 2006
  8. How about sharing that information.

#38     Sep 6, 2006
  9. gaj

gaj

well, i have an account at IB, and saw someone mention IB had a feature like this.

and they do - under page, the mkt scanner.

it's funny - i've never really checked the other things IB offers besides a trading platform, and this is nice...

(yes, it has the pre mkt scanner)

#39     Sep 6, 2006
  10. QAI Good information. Thanks for posting.

#40     Sep 6, 2006