90% failing rate , its true ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ahmed Solaiman, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Leob

Leob

It's depends on the time and quality of your education.
    BTW, when I started I heard this. 10% number and I hope it's true and no less...
    If you have 10% chance to print money and all you have to to is build a mechanism in your own time basically free of charge, take your time..
    This is a very fair deal to me. People spend 300k to be able to get 9-5 job..
    80% of those qualified to college can be traders.
    The problem with trasing is there is no 1 system feat all. A good mentor should also understands the mental needs of his students.

#121     Nov 19, 2021
  2. Leob

Leob

Simple as that.
    Good luck man!
    Health!

#122     Nov 19, 2021
  3. Leob

Leob

Ladies and gentleman's this word are pure gold.
    Mr head of ET please honer this person. At least I do Sir!

#123     Nov 19, 2021
  4. 90% failures and most of them are the traders who are especially beginners , and their percentage almost 85%.

#124     Nov 20, 2021
  5. If you keep expecting the market to be in your favor without working to find profitable entry and exit points, you are bound to fail. In no way, forex trading offers an easy path that leads to money-making. It’s a rocky trail and you will have to find your own way to the top.

#125     Nov 22, 2021
  6. Forex is the largest financial market in the world, with daily trading volume exceeding almost $6 trillion. There are about 14 million traders associated with forex trading. So, even a 10% success rate comes to a large number. It is not worth thinking of the failures in any domain if you want to succeed, and forex trading is not an exception. Gather your knowledge by joining a forex learning course, practice on a demo account, and learn as much as possible. People spend vast amounts for college educations and end up with a 9-5 job offering only a percentage of that investment as a salary. It is worth putting in your effort to learn forex trading and start your journey with a small investment.

#126     Nov 22, 2021
  7. true

#127     Nov 22, 2021
  8. learning is important but it can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

#128     Nov 24, 2021
  9. All traders don’t see the same scenarios in the market and so all of them have their own ways of dealing with the risks that come by. Just because some traders couldn’t make it in their careers doesn’t mean you won’t be able to too. Focus on your realistic goals and stick to your trading plan so that you can manage risks well in time.

#129     Nov 25, 2021
  10. Some of the brokers themselves have disclaimers saying it varies between 75% to 90% lose their funds so its quite high regardless of the exact figure

#130     Dec 5, 2021