90% failing rate , its true ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ahmed Solaiman, Aug 5, 2020.

1. metraded

metraded

Many people join forex to gamble on financial markets. Gamblers lose long-term, so 90% sounds about right.

#111     Oct 31, 2021
    benten likes this.
  2. benten

benten

Agreed!
    Forex is not a place for gamblers. Their beginner's luck doesn't work in the longer run.

#112     Oct 31, 2021
  3. tomorton

tomorton

When most traders are losing money, its interesting to know what most traders are doing.

New traders generally start with two assumptions of what trading involves -
    1. day-trading
    2. trading price reversals

These are unfounded for these chaps at this stage for them and tend to lead them towards self-damaging behaviours. Increasing losses enhance these tendencies. Hence, 90%.

#113     Oct 31, 2021
    longandshort likes this.
  4. traders fail because they cannot come out the same mistake , its the main reason why traders lose from this volatile trading place.

#114     Nov 18, 2021
  5. i dont know honestly what percentage are failures but i know most of them are failures especially the traders who are newcomers. there is nothing 100% in Forex trading.

#115     Nov 18, 2021
  6. maxinger

maxinger

many people would say

- day trading is very very very difficult. 99% will lose money

- better buy stocks and hold it for many years. Don't look at it until 10 - 20 years later. Then, close your position with a very huge profit.
    Just look at TSLA, AMZN, GOOG ... and see how it appreciated multiple times.
    It is easy money.

#116     Nov 18, 2021
  7. Traders are the reason for their losses. I don’t understand how they believe that it would be easy to make money in the forex market. If it was that easy, every trader would have been a billionaire. They need to think about the facts and not merely assume that they can do anything.

#117     Nov 18, 2021
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

90% is lowball

#118     Nov 18, 2021
  9. i saw this percetnage before 10 years and still doing post agains the topic , i think this percentage decrease already

#119     Nov 19, 2021
  10. nursebee

nursebee

Lots of experts here...

#120     Nov 19, 2021
    d08 likes this.