90% failing rate , its true ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ahmed Solaiman, Aug 5, 2020.

1. after covid 19 issue the failure rate going fast , because so many general people come into this trading place and as usual trade at random , at the end of the day become loser.

#91     Nov 9, 2020
  2. Thanag

Thanag

For many, of course, it's a surprise that a fairly large percentage of people are working on Forex and singing to me rather damp, but it all depends on ourselves, how ready we are for this and how much we want it.

#92     Nov 12, 2020
  3. Can’t say anything about the precision of the statistics, but what I know for sure is that a lot of people in trading are reckless and don’t have a clue of what’s happening.

#93     Nov 23, 2020
  4. Bank forex traders only make up 5% of the total number of currency traders around the world, with other retail forex speculators accounting for the remaining 95%. But even at that, these few bank traders account for 92% of all forex volumes globally.

#94     Dec 8, 2020
    Leob likes this.
  5. i fail so many times from this trading place but still surviving from there, never quit completely, actually, Forex is like an addiction, no way to quit fully.

#95     Jan 5, 2021
  6. Burigelv

Burigelv

Perhaps after such failures, you just needed to understand what you were doing wrong or what needed to be changed.

#96     Jan 5, 2021
  7. We all have been through that. But yes its feels good to see that we have somehow survived the battle and still standing.

#97     Jan 6, 2021
  8. I agree. That needs a strong mindset. I'd say HOPE is the word and obviously dedication is another thing.

#98     Jan 6, 2021
  9. Thanag

Thanag

If we have the ability to strength and recover from each failure, and go forward, and in any case, we will achieve the result

#99     Jan 6, 2021
  10. Dugrel

Dugrel

Many are probably afraid of the figure of 90% of those who do not earn in this area, but believe me, this does not depend on the area itself, it depends on us personally.

#100     Mar 23, 2021