$90 dollars to invest, where to begin?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jakeman81, Dec 21, 2010.

1. spd

spd

Spend $50 on a bag of weed
    Spend $25 on two new CDs
    Spend $10 on burritos
    Have fun with your friends

Save the last $5 like a responsible teenager
    :)

#21     Dec 22, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

OP, you're certainly receiving some "interesting" advice in this thread...

#22     Dec 22, 2010
  3. Get out and get drunk.

Best bang for the buck.

#23     Dec 22, 2010
  4. take $7 out of the $90, buy a domain name like

jakessmartphones.com

Do reviews on smartphones using a blog format, post a lot of comments on different sets, get people to visit your site,
    Do this for a year , build up to 10,000 hits a day , sell your blog for $50k-100k.

#24     Dec 22, 2010
  5. Don't pay for the bang....not even a buck.....:D

NiN

#25     Dec 22, 2010
  6. :D

#26     Dec 22, 2010
  7. rjmahan

rjmahan

Dont invest it.

If you are young and thinking about money, it's probably important to you. If it is important to you at some point in your life it will probably flow your way if you put a bit of effort in.

I'd spend half on investment books - any suggested are probably great.

I'm reasonably successful now, good education, a few quid in the bank. But I would give it all up if I could have the opportunity to do it all over. I'm 31 now and from the age of 14/15 worked my ass off to go get good grades to the best unis/ work in the city /make money on the markets.

To be honest I regret most of it. I wish I could have spent more time when I was younger making friends / having a girlfriend and enjoying life.

So enjoy life.

#27     Dec 22, 2010
  8. bone

bone

"Why can't you just do what teenagers do and go out and find your future wife?"

Maybe if he's Amish and wants to build furniture or milk cows the rest of his life. Jeez.

#28     Dec 22, 2010
  9. Bone,

You are old enough to know there is nothing permanent formed at that tender age...

Get real and give the kid some honest advice.

He should be building hot rods, dating and going to school...

ES

#29     Dec 22, 2010
  10. bone

bone

ES, as a Moderator he might see you as an authority figure and take your original advice seriously. Youth can be impressionable. But then again, how can anyone take anything posted on ET seriously?

#30     Dec 22, 2010