90% accuracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Nov 24, 2003.

1. that EGO needs a big room

#11     Nov 24, 2003
  2. Rogue:

You're an ass. As a former ET chat room attendee it is not a surprise to me to see you post this with your petty bickering and habit of creating worthless conversation starters.

#12     Nov 24, 2003
  3. The Merriam Webster Dictionary -

ROGUE - #1 : a dishonest person : SCOUNDREL

Chris

IMO - "Just another fly on the race horses a$$.....while we ride to victory you live off excrement"

#13     Nov 24, 2003
  4. ARogueTrader = OPTIONAL777

#14     Nov 24, 2003

5. the record here and on clearstation speaks for itself.

best,

surfer :)

#15     Nov 24, 2003
  6. The record doesn't reflect a 90% accuracy rating.

#16     Nov 24, 2003
  7. c'mon surf there isnt ONE guy on this planet that scores 90%! :p

#17     Nov 24, 2003
  8. For three days, I scored a 100% :cool:

#18     Nov 24, 2003
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

ok...so its 89.9999%...sheeeeeesh.....it doesn't matter surf dude...we know 90% is impossible unless you are of course GORDO.....i must say his pick of SIRI a while back was gigantic for me, didnt fair so well with BBI ( lost a tiny bit only)......

#19     Nov 24, 2003
  10. Cheese

Cheese

I have to say that I wouldn't say 90% of my calls are correct for 2 reasons: it would be taken as bragging and it would anger a lot of traders on ET.

But it all depends on your approach.

I decided that I wanted to master the Dow and I wanted a very reliable system. I then decided I didn't want to use chart indicators .. for all the reasons to do with their flaws and actual applicability in live trading.

So I just did my own research, backtesting and then actual trade testing .. a long hard and frustrating but absorbing journey.
    I've got my own proven system .. and so now I've got the Holy Grail I sought. All I can say is it can be done but it might be more than once you would want to give up along the way.

As well it is true too that you have to take anyone at his word when he/she posts his/her opinion, experience or results. I don't find that a problem. Most people don't post deceitfully.. and if any do .. well, it aint gonna spoil my breakfast.

#20     Nov 24, 2003