9 year old black boy, beats infants & toddlers in daycare.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I don't pre-judge anybody, so I don't know what your problem is, nor do I really care.

#11     Jul 26, 2012
  2. There is only one way to straighten out a child who is acting out their violent aggression on younger kids: introduce him to the same, from the opposite side of the transaction.

Or as it says in a certain Book: "Spare the rod, spoil the child"

#12     Jul 26, 2012
  3. No really you do "prejudge" You and the peil prejudge. You and peil have no respect for the freedom and law and freedom to speak you have. You ABUSE that freedom to make lies.

#13     Jul 26, 2012
  4. Now is that anyway to treat the mentally retarded?

I'd say there is at least a 50% chance this lil angel is literally a "MORON".

#14     Jul 26, 2012
  5. Then those toddlers would never have been abused like that.

#15     Jul 27, 2012
  6. Wow what a racist piece of shit you are.
    I guess all white failed Med students will commit mass murder in movie theatres too.
    You are a byeeeeee bulllllll thumping miscreant.

#16     Jul 27, 2012
  7. Crispy

Crispy

This is easily the saddest video I have seen on this site. Man, those innocent little kids getting beat on by that savage is just brutal.

I am wondering why the thread title does not say "black boy beats on black babies" though? Race baiting?

Anyhow..

I would bet 10 grand that kid was/is beaten at home. Is borderline mentally retarded. Or both.

Also - Why the fuck is a 9 year old in a tiny room all day with babies and toddlers? And where the fuck were the "care providers"?

They ought to empty the building and burn it down. Pure evil in there...

#17     Jul 27, 2012
  8. I don't get what burning the building accomplishes but they are kinda apt to burn their own neighborhoods aren't they?

I say implant a chip in the boy so when he finally gets the 1 way ticket to death row (for murdering outside his race)our fine officers in blue won't have to chase the lil varmit .

#18     Jul 27, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

oh poor widdle Martin kid.. he just tried to kill a guy that is a head shorter then him and then look what happened!. poor widdle Martin kid and his poor widdle family too..

#19     Jul 27, 2012
  10. Because I didn't want people to think the reason the toddlers were beaten was because they were black. :)

#20     Jul 27, 2012