9 year old black boy, beats infants & toddlers in daycare.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 26, 2012.

1. What should be done to this kid? No way if he is that cruel now, he is going to grow up to be a decent human being. Warning. This video is disturbing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nc9d9zdjr_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. And if the boy had been white?

3. Obviously this poor lil trevon, is the victim here , specifically it must somehow be "whitey's" fault.

4. +1

I can see this kid going into a movie theater with an AR 15 and opening fire on innocent women and children one day

5. They arrest the worker instead of the boy or his parents. WTF?

WE all know what the story would have been if the worker actually stopped the boy from attacking the other children.

Same scene except title would be "day care worker arrested for abusing child" (and abusing his incivil right's).

6. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are really STUPID if you think this very violent boy is the same as Trayvon.
    Really STUPID you are.

7. In 8yrs time it wouldn't surprise me at all ,if this darling lil treyvon angel took his fists to a gunfight.:D

gotta love those self esteem programs in school:eek:

8. Phoenix poster, you judge Trayvon because of this 9 year old violent black boy? Why? Because he is black too, so you think ALL black people are the same. But what you can not see is Trayvon is NOT from the family of abuse. He have his mother and father who work hard, and love him. He have no past of violence, and his family have no violence. I imagine the boy of video peil post is from violent family and abuse. Not like Trayvon.

Before prosecutor Angela Corey put Cristian Fernandez to jail as adult. He is only 12 years old and he kill his brother. Why do YOU think Angela Corey prosecute this 12 year old Cristian Fernandez like adult? I will tell you. Because she know he have abuse his whole life. She know if he is prosecute as child he will go free soon, and no help for him. So she know in her heart he is abused, and will go to crime again. She is smart. She try to keep Cristian away from society for the long time to get him help y to keep him away from hurting more people. She know he is not will get better if he is free too soon.
    So when Angela Corey see the evidence of Trayvon Martin, you do not see she know Trayvon have parents they love him, and he have no violence in his family, and not criminal?

9. Phoenix, will YOU judge ALL latino people from Cristian Fernandez? Because if you do, you are so wrong. He is boy who grow with hate and violence. Is just exactly the same when the white American child grow in the violence. He grow to be angry and violent. If I see this white American boy and judge ALL American white people are violent, then I will be stupid to think this way.

10. lil trey is exactly where he belongs, not much to worry about IMHO.

#10     Jul 26, 2012