$9 Trillion cannot be accounted by Federal reserve

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wildfirepow, May 13, 2009.

1. toc

toc

Ask Dick Cheney and other Neocons..............they might reveal the location under appropriate pressure or incentives........:D :D :D :D :D :D

#21     May 14, 2009
  2. What sucks is that they print the money out of nothing, so it's really not owed to anyone. But, in sleight of hand, add it to the balance sheet of the treasury, which forces the borrowing rates to go up for the US government, which forces the treasury to raise taxes to new higher levels on Americans.

#22     May 14, 2009
  3. Really, borrowing rates are pretty low from what I can see.

#23     May 14, 2009
  4. Our system of public education is mostly shit, I'll agree with ya on that one. I would argue that the reason it's shit is because it gets a lot of anti-social students. I know, I taught for 5 yrs.
    However, libraries are still free and open to citizens and illegals alike, so your argument doesn't work because parents who value education are involved with their kids.
    The rest, which is the majority, just drop them off at the bus stop and don't give it a 2nd thought.

#24     May 14, 2009
  5. Alek

Alek

if this was even remotely true

by now American people would have shut the FED down

The FED is winning and getting stronger, not the people

#25     May 14, 2009
  6. Alek

Alek

BINGO you unknowingly touched on something extremely important

"I would argue that the reason it's shit is because it gets a lot of anti-social students."

Which is exactly why we have to bring STRONG discipline BACK TO OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM

there is no hope without it

#26     May 14, 2009
  7. Alek

Alek

kids in High schools are running rampant without discipline

Parents are NOT willing to discipline

State is NOT willing to discipline

how can kids learn when they are busy screwing and smoking dope

#27     May 14, 2009
  8. This shows who is investing money into Stock markets. By now DOW Jones should have crashed to 2000-levels in the absence of the Federal reserve.

#28     May 15, 2009
  9. :D

So it was the PPT that spent the $9 trillion.

#29     May 15, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

"The Federal Reserve Can Not Account For $9 Trillion In Off-Balance Sheet Transactions"

Maybe they forgot and just haven't printed it yet.

#30     May 15, 2009