$9 Trillion cannot be accounted by Federal reserve

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wildfirepow, May 13, 2009.

1. The Federal Reserve Can Not Account For $9 Trillion In Off-Balance Sheet Transactions

This video is a must watch for anyone who wants to understand just how "effective" the Fed is at safeguarding taxpayer money. Apparently nobody at the Federal Reserve has any clue where the trillions of dollars that have come from the Fed's expanded balance sheet have gone. Additionally, nobody there seems to have any idea what the losses on the Fed's $2 trillion portfolio really are.

As for the pittance of $9 trillion in Fed off-balance sheet transactions over the past 8 months, well, yeah, that's also somewhere out there... Just don't ask the Federal Reserve where.

Rep. Alan Grayson summarizes it best "I am shocked to find out that nobody at the Federal Reserve is keeping track of anything."

http://zerohedge.blogspot.com/2009/05/federal-reserve-can-not-account-for-9.html

2. sprstpd

sprstpd

Does this mean the Fed is the next Enron?

3. It CLEARLY means the PRIVATELY held federal reserve has just robbed the US taxpayers BLIND amidst the PLANNED "Financial Grid Takedown" :eek: :mad:

BTW, did any of you timid and docile dumbed down masses need any more evidence??? :eek:

4. res

res

you are starting to piss me off

NO ONE IN AMERICA GETS IT (except the fed itself)

NO ONE IN AMERICA CARES

NO ONE IN AMERICA IS CAPABLE OF GETTING IT

ANY POLITICIAN that decides to grow balls and go against the FED,
    WILL GET A BULLET OR ACCIDENT

just give it up OK

5. Sorry, but I am MORE COMMITTED to my position than you will EVER BE to yours! :cool:

6. res

res

you've been on ET since 2002, what exactly did you see

did you EVER SEE people get smarter,

NO.......you saw things get worse

and do you want to know why

BECAUSE THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO PRODUCE IDIOTS

that education system is winning NOT LITTLE OLD YOU

7. res

res

I guess what I am trying to tell you is
    you are deluding yourself by thinking you are making a difference

you are making a difference my A$$

8. For the several hundred people that I know have "woken up" in the past few years it was worth every second of time invested......THEY were WORTH IT! :cool:

My job is only to witness......not to convert! :)

9. It means your tax dollars are going down a giant black hole.

#10     May 13, 2009