9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Covertibility, Apr 14, 2011.

1. First of all, I doubt you know any Private Equity Guys let alone know how one speaks in that field.

Second, Pussies and ass-clowns are the common folk language to describe idiots like you. Progressive scum.

Second, I doubt you know what it takes to enter, let alone conduct any type of "Private Equity" deal.

Boiler room was a bunch of stock brokers pitching fantasy. Do you know the difference?

Final note, I could care less what you ASS CLOWNS think. All I know is that you are Progressive Scum who want to suck off the TIT of those who pay a shit ton in taxation.

The loop holes you talk about, come with Risk. The Deals I put together in the OIL and Gas industry under DPPs, (Direct Participation Programs) come with massive risk and are one example of such a "Loop Hole". The investment is a 100% tax write off in the year that the Well is drilled, on top of that.....for every dollar of profit, 15 cents is tax free.

Yet, the chance of actually finding a productive Well that will pump long enough to get a 20:1 on a 100k investment with only 2% NRI (Net Revenue Interest) in the WELL is limited. Many are involved in "DRY HOLES" a few times before the find a good Well. The very people you scum bag Progressive Liberals want to tax more, are the ones who put up risk capital in these ventures. Private, Well to do, Accredited investors.

This is just one example of the type of projects I fund.

So you ass clowns, can swing on my nuts, lick my ass like a typical parasite. The more money I make the more I get to laugh at fools like you.

Wake up, Game over for the Freeloader. Energy Cost, Food Cost, overall living cost are rising faster than you scum can cry about.

Welcome to my world, where you are the worthless pieces of shit on the Progressive End of the scrap table.

#41     Apr 14, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

B I N G O !

#42     Apr 14, 2011