9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Covertibility, Apr 14, 2011.

1. I suggest a tax on all income for everyone at a max rate of 15% including corporate taxes.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY SHIT! Something that makes absolute sense! Posted on ET!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000

#31     Apr 14, 2011
  2. you also have the mental maturity of a 17 year old. when will you grow up?

#32     Apr 14, 2011
  3. best way to solve this is to have a system where the number of votes you get in an election year is based on your income tax paid the previous 4 years, up to a limit of perhaps 250 votes. every citizen gets 1 vote minimum.

this encourages people to pay taxes, and it also means people who put more into the system have a greater voice. it's not fair that someone who pays no taxes gets the same vote as someone who pays much more.

and that i'm not implying rich people don't pay taxes. but if you feel that's the case, you should support this idea because they would only get 1 vote each.

#33     Apr 14, 2011
  4. Freethinker? Of what?

As if you can not see the divide in this country.

You sir are as much of a free thinker as I am as Hot Female Stripper.

My mental capability is far beyond your comprehension.

Class Warfare is on you fool. Take your head outa the sand.

This War is not my war, it has been brought to me by idiots like you and the rest of the PROGRESSIVES. The very Political Body that is in charge, on both sides have added more fuel to this War in the last few years.

So, like I said ...if you want "Tax Loop holes" then get off your asses and start a business, be productive and stop sucking on the W2 tit or the "Gov Tit".

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, stay in your cubical and play nice with your co-works as well as stop bitching about all the "PERKS" the wealthy get.

#34     Apr 14, 2011
  5. best way to solve this is to have a system where the number of votes you get in an election year is based on your income tax paid the previous 4 years, up to a limit of perhaps 250 votes. every citizen gets 1 vote minimum.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting concept. It could be an incentive.

Only problem is that it creates control by the minority over the majority at this moment. Tyranny that the constitution wants to avoid.

But I understand the theory.

#35     Apr 14, 2011
  6. best i can tell by your mentality you are a school kid. i dont hear words like pussies and ass clowns from the mature people i hang with.

as far as starting a business i worked for the man for 2 years about 35 years ago. since then i have been self employed in several businesses my whole life. dont lecture me about running a business. you have no idea.

#36     Apr 14, 2011
  7. Reagan's Christmas for the rich:.

[​IMG]

The lost revenue from tax cuts to the rich can never be made up for, simply tax cuts don't pay for themselves. This is why the idea that congress should do nothing is starting to emerge as letting the misguided Bush tax cuts expire will shrink the budget by itself as tax revenues increase.

Tax hikes vs cuts - Supply siders shouldn't exist.

#37     Apr 14, 2011
  8. Didn't you know? All the big-time private equity guys talk like that!

#38     Apr 14, 2011
  9. yea the ones in the movie "boiler room".

#39     Apr 14, 2011
  10. ============
    Thanks for the Roth, regular IRA .... info.

No thanks on this one.... would want to borrow $200 million fron an investment bank.....since that strategy was ruled against[''no sale sale ''. Tax court says bill =$94 million against that exec... :D

Sure, he is appealing, but a sale is a sale....LOL

Actually the IRA was named after Ira Cohen,& Roth after senator Roth....;
    not because its initials..............................................

:D :cool:

#40     Apr 14, 2011