9 months in federal prison for selling a BONG (no drugs)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 21, 2003.

1. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --<b>That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government</b>

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Great, another worthless thread.

3. right on.

time to abolish the IRS, too; or alter the hell out of it!

4. your opinions are worthless.

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have to say coming from a guy that spits on the victims of the Holocaust, that means a lot to me. I really mean it.

6. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i have EXTREME sympathy for victims of the holocaust; DON'T EVEN TRY TO CLAIM I DON'T, MOTHERFUCKER.

7. It isn't worthless, and the issue is so much bigger than Tommy Chong. The only legitimate purpose of government is to protect people from having their rights violated by others.

Instead of protecting our individual rights, the government is now the most brazen violator of the rights it was set up to protect.

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

QUOTE]Quote from Gordon Gekko:

like it or not, exactly the same place.
    [/QUOTE]

OK, yeah, your right, a lot of sympathy. My bad.

9. Maverick74,

I'LL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU.

just because i believe death is the same for all living things, it DOES NOT mean i have no sympathy for holocaust victims.

i still stand by my statement that hitler's death/"after-life" is the same as the pope's. these are extreme, yet effective, examples to make my point. this has nothing to do with "spitting on holocaust victims."

i am not going to debate this anymore in this thread. if you want to discuss this, make a post in the "defining a living thing" thread.

#10     Oct 21, 2003