9:35AM, May 05, Who Is Shorting NDX

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 5, 2008.

1. #11     May 5, 2008
  2. Bootsie

Bootsie

What's the uniqueness of 10:10am?

tx

#12     May 5, 2008
  3. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

#13     May 5, 2008
  4. R U losing money?

#14     May 5, 2008
  5. You are asking an intelligent question, and you must very smart.
    Find the answer, and you may have a key to the market.

I can tell you, the market never lies. If it did not do what I told you it would do at 10:10AM, it would have to lie. Since the market never lie (I did not catch her lying so far), then it had to be in accord with what I wrote.

In sum, secrets of the trade. Not shareable in a public forum.

#15     May 5, 2008
  6. If you have followed this thread, I would say take some profits. I took 1/3 of position entered. You can always put it back if there is a rebound. NDX and time are now 1975 and 11:09AM.

#16     May 5, 2008
  7. Translation: he has no significance he just craves attention from this board more then milk. Once again he’ll post his faux trade and let it run a dozen points in his face while when his faux trades go his way he’ll close out 5 points his way. Savvy system.

#17     May 5, 2008
  8. The quote below is from last Night when the market was closed. Tell me people: how could I come up with 10:10AM as a critical time? I wrote it last night,and it is on this forum in the other thread for the record. I told you multiple times that some people who never believe something even if it is a fact/document. Here is the quote:

URL to thread is here: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126397

Some people lie, but written history and the tick never do.

#18     May 5, 2008
  9. Same game different day. If his guess is right he has a quote that fits, if its wrong the quote stays burried in some other thread.

#19     May 5, 2008
  10. 13 NQ points and he jizzed himself.

#20     May 5, 2008