9:35AM, May 05, Who Is Shorting NDX

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 5, 2008.

1. *sigh*

xflat, I don't know why I have to keep explaining the most basic things to you over and over.

riskfreetrading started a thread about his bearish sentiment. That means anyone who disagrees with him about anything in this thread is bullish. That's how the internets w**k.

Furthermore, anyone who disagrees with his methodology for identifying winning trades is an idiot. And broke. And bullish.

Definitions are everything in this game. Please try to keep up.

#101     May 6, 2008
  2. Thanks for the clarification on those terms and phrases. I will enter them into my own personal lexicon on the use of web boards.

Commie here is the question I pose, you may choose to answer if you wish.

If in fact you and I are one in the same as some people on the internet have posted over and over and over under ½ a dozen screen names of their own; wouldn’t I then have already known the definition of those words and phrases in the context of a web board?

#102     May 6, 2008
  3. We're only the same person on the Yahoo board. You'll have to ask the lunatics over there.

This is the place for discussing the directional trades made by a guy named riskfreetrading. Presumably for fun. Please try to stay on topic.

#103     May 6, 2008