9/20/05: The Only Direction To Trade Is...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Babak

Babak

#61     Oct 13, 2005
  2. Babak,

If you don't stay on topic in this thread, I will ask EliteTrader to ban you.

You been warned.

#62     Oct 13, 2005
  3. ok, if you bet me $100K, i'll prove everything i said was true, and i'll show my identity. Get yourself a lawyer, and we'll put the $ in an escrow account. otherwise, you're a loser, just like lithium and babar.

#63     Oct 13, 2005
  4. attention everyone: babar is the biggest slimebag on ET. all he can do is insult others, like jack hershey etc etc. babar never makes a real trade or prediction. he is the ultimate loser.

ps babar is the only person with the dubious distinction of being FIRED from the non-paying job of chit chat moderator! think about it. how in blue hell do you get fired from moderating?

#64     Oct 13, 2005
  5. Blah, blah, blah, blah . . .
    And all of this from the very same guy that can't even produce a screenshot of his alleged positions.

#65     Oct 13, 2005
  6. FWIW, added to short position QQQQ $38.15

Positions:
    $37.82
    $38.15

Average:
    $38.05 (slightly higher due to larger size with $38.15)

#66     Oct 17, 2005
  7. It's starting to smell bad. Better bail your longs cuz its gonna be a stinker .

#67     Oct 18, 2005
  8. I don't care which way it goes, I just don't like these ranges!

#68     Oct 18, 2005
  9. Of course daytraders like yourself don't. You will eventually get washed out (if many haven't) with low volatility trading environment. This trading is no different than the 1970's. So many of you are conditioned to the last 5 years of trading with high volatility that you are gamblers, more than speculators. Your bored to death, want more when you should bet less, and eventually wash out.

You either do one of three things to survive in this market:

1) Adapt your trading to be a scalper and press with size (not my style)
    2) Be a position trader and extremely patient (my style)
    3) Stay out of the market until a trend arrives (what most should do)

Trade anomalies... Don't get conditioned to believe you have to trade everyday! That's called addictive gambling and you need to step away.

#69     Oct 18, 2005
  10. I love gap down days. Try doing that as a daytrader.

Oh, you can't. LOL!

#70     Oct 19, 2005