9/20/05: The Only Direction To Trade Is...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Tomorrow speaks of blood bath if I see correctly.

#21     Oct 6, 2005
  2. remember the old wall street saying: Sell Rosh Hashana and buy on Yom Kippur." I don't know if it works or not, but Rosh Hashana started on Monday and Yom Kippur is Oct. 13.

#22     Oct 6, 2005
  3. There's something stuck in my toilet. I'm reaching for a tool. As long as its stuck, I'm going to keep using that tool...

#23     Oct 6, 2005
  4. One and one equals three, according to a fool. But don't tell the money manager, because he's in Bermuda sitting in the pool.

#24     Oct 6, 2005
  5. If you only traded for 5 years, your only a pup. But take it from a veteran, the worlds going to throw up.

#25     Oct 6, 2005
  6. One more time around the block, is what you are hoping for, but if you ask me, its time to dump the whore.

#26     Oct 6, 2005
  7. not sure. might want to cover. that was a hell of a bounce we just had.

#27     Oct 6, 2005

8. 30 minutes does not make a trend.

#28     Oct 6, 2005
  9. You must be long the market from higher prices.

#29     Oct 6, 2005
  10. no but caught a nice bounce eod in qqq and iwm. i think part of todays bounce was traders positioning for the big number tomorrow. a weak jobs number should be good for the market because it could stop the fed from raising rates much more. the number should be weak because of the hurricanes. shorts could have figured its best to take profits now just in case the market pops on the number.

#30     Oct 6, 2005