9/20/05: The Only Direction To Trade Is...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, Sep 21, 2005.

1. If this guy actually made this trade, which I doubt, I don't think he needs any more insult to injury. I think you guys have all beat on him enough, this kind of activity doesn't encourage others to post their trades in the future...:cool:

#221     Nov 22, 2005
  2. Babak

Babak

I concur. Its getting pretty dizzying with speculative fervour when we take such relish in kicking the moronic shorts when they're down.

To many it was obvious from the beginning this guy wasn't really worth following. Now, its pretty obvious to everyone. So lets leave him to rock in his corner in the fetal position...until he can think of another handle to post under.

#222     Nov 22, 2005
  3. Did some weekly analysis...
    I see QQQQ at 30.... from 41 area it can't a better time to short it
    Maybe will do some leaps strike 30 and 4 Months Puts strike 38.5

#223     Nov 22, 2005
  4. you concur? "fervour"? are you sipping tea while you emit this stinky garbage?

there is only one great trader according to babar, it's tony oz! That's right, the scamster and vendor extraordinaire is idolized as a "legendary trader" by babar. Does babar get a nickel for each book tony sells? that would mean babar is entitled to a buck in 2005.

This is all you need to know about the astuteness of babar's claims of "quality traders" and whom they are.

#224     Nov 22, 2005