9/20/05: The Only Direction To Trade Is...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, Sep 21, 2005.

1. I better not gloat or she'll turn against me. :D

#201     Nov 4, 2005
  2. it's also funny how you seem to get filled .15 cents better each time than the actual market.:eek:

#202     Nov 4, 2005
  3. Anyone think bank stccks looking crappy?

Bank of America looks pretty overbought. Trading $44.17ish... not a daytrade... .more like position

#203     Nov 4, 2005
  4. Hey rubberturd, why dont you go long QCOM so I can fade you.

#204     Nov 4, 2005
  5. lkh

lkh

Ouch. 41 points under water in the Goog short and underwater again in the qqqq short as i write this. I am not seeing the wisdom in this kind of trading.

#205     Nov 7, 2005
  6. wisdom? there is none. this thread is exactly why the "trading" section is dying. The moderators are asleep at the wheel here. This etf guy always posts his trades that are at least .15 cents better than the actual market at that time. Look at the time stamps of his "trades", and you will see that the market is never close to where he "says" he made the trade.

also check his first re-entry of shorting qqqq on friday. miraculously, he got the top print of the day!! of course, he posted it on ET long after his "trade".

Hey, give me a .30 cent cushion on qqqq, and i'll make a profit everytime! Of course, i'll never cover a bad position (ie goog). So, obviously, i'll always profit!

#206     Nov 7, 2005
  7. Good Luck.

BAC has put in a real nice double-bottom at $41.64 and $41.38, respectively, and is making multi-month highs for the move . . . In fact, the BKX has been without a doubt, the strongest sector in the market since mid-October.

And you say that the bank stocks look crappy?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=^BKX&t=3m&l=on&z=l&q=l&c=

#207     Nov 7, 2005
  8. Per usual, the hindsight king is back again. Let's all gloat over trades we never made and after the fact chart patterns. To top it off, let's all throw a dash of subjective Elliot Wave Analysis on top. Folks, this is the recipe for Apex Crapola. Good day.

#208     Nov 7, 2005
  9. I know that this is difficult for you to understand . . . since you don't trade, but the QQQQ closed at 40.13 today and your congratulatory salutation to someone that was 200% short at 38.78 and stopped out . . . fits right in with the total loser that you are. Please feel free to let us know when your first trade is, without any alias to run and hide with.

Does your Mommy know that you play on the Internet?
    So many aliases . . . so little time.

:D

#209     Nov 7, 2005
  10. csco missed. selling ah. might bail you out tomorrow on the qqqq.

#210     Nov 9, 2005