9/20/05: The Only Direction To Trade Is...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, Sep 21, 2005.

1. And I am sure "Apex Capital" really exists right sir?

#191     Nov 2, 2005
  2. it sure does sir! take multiple doses of lithium each day and you would be surprised what's real and not.

#192     Nov 2, 2005
  3. Babak

Babak

How much of an idiot does this guy have to be to fantasize that he has 'squashed' a pattern when it hasn't even played out? :p

"Oct 19th 2005 - VIX down 13.6%
    S&P closed at 1195. Ten trading days later ????"

Drumroll.....

SP500 is standing at: 1214.76

Ta-da !

And the pattern plays out and makes it "7 out of 7" and makes rubberbird an "idiot among idiots".

Lets see, towards the end of October ayk, rubber and etf (along with a host of other aliases of the same deranged mind, that I can't keep straight) was vociforously bearish and attacked my (along with dgabriel and Apex's) bullish position. I'm sure in response he'll come up with some lame excuse and engage in the sport of retards: ad hominem.

:D :D

As I said originally, please keep posting moron. You're a better fade than Cramer (even he was onboard for the bounce!).

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57372&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

#193     Nov 2, 2005

4. How much of an idiot does this guy have to be to fantasize that he has 'squashed' a pattern when it hasn't even played out? :p

"Oct 19th 2005 - VIX down 13.6%
    S&P closed at 1195. Ten trading days later ????"

Drumroll.....

SP500 is standing at: 1214.76

Ta-da !

And the pattern plays out and makes it "7 out of 7" and makes rubberbird an "idiot among idiots".

Lets see, towards the end of October ayk, rubber and etf (along with a host of other aliases of the same deranged mind, that I can't keep straight) was vociforously bearish and attacked my (along with dgabriel and Apex's) bullish position. I'm sure in response he'll come up with some lame excuse and engage in the sport of retards: ad hominem.

:D :D

As I said originally, please keep posting moron. You're a better fade than Cramer (even he was onboard for the bounce!).

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57372&perpage=6&pagenumber=1
    [/QUOTE]

This is an interesting game everyone plays here. Since this market alternates higher and lower closes every other day, the bulls get a chance to taunt the bears one day. The next day the bears can come back and taunt the bulls. I suppose, we can all create a system with no stop limits and marginal profit targets and then all claim victory. It seems Babar has perfected this method. As you were sir.

#194     Nov 2, 2005
  5. he has totally perfected it. I would relish to see a "diary of an elephant" journal, if babar could ever find the courage to make a prediction.

#195     Nov 2, 2005
  6. lkh

lkh

"Quote from EtfTraderLives:

GOOG short mid $353 avg "

You are down almost 40 points. What now?

#196     Nov 4, 2005
  7. Short QQQQ $40.21 avg
    15 parts

#197     Nov 4, 2005
  8. dude, everyone with a brain on this site is laughing his arse off at you. you shorted more qqqq, 15 parts you say? 3 parts sugar, 5 parts butter?

you forgot to tell us about goog, remember you shorted mid $353 avg..

well, we're waiting:p

#198     Nov 4, 2005
  9. Add 5 parts $40.05

#199     Nov 4, 2005
  10. Holding GOOG short.

#200     Nov 4, 2005