9/11

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 99atlantic, Sep 10, 2007.

1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

http://www.ae911truth.org/ Your own professionals are seeking answers from US congress, I believe today they were supposed to send a petition to the US congress. Are they not patriots? I am sure they are, they want to know the truth, not some BS that the majority that elects are happy to be fed by US officials. Don't forget that you are supposedly living in a democratic country, let's not brand people that are seeking THE truth enemies of the state.

Watch this conference footage: http://www.911blogger.com/node/10025

#21     Sep 11, 2007
  2. I am not a man that goes to church as i think the dogma there is too much BUT

...BUT...

I think the values portayed in the Bible, especially to love thy neighbor unconditionally is the only key to solving the world's problems. If we all were a little more tolerant, we should get there.

Every day, every step we take, every person we walk by, just think... " I love this man. I don't know him, but i love him"

He's got his life, his stories, his family. In every man, be it a lawyer, a trader, a beggar, a junkie, lies a soul and a heart and a mind, that are all different and each and every one of them has a story to tell and a point to make. They could all be different from ours.

This makes life beautiful. Just like the markets. A man can be in itself a universe of discovery. The market is also. Traders should have a higher moral condition at least because of this understanding.

#22     Sep 11, 2007
  3. This thread needs to go to politics and religion. Not trading.

#23     Sep 11, 2007
  4. You are not an American, this is apparent, yet you lust and prosper from our demonic, capitalistic system and dare condemn the same government which makes this possible? You Sir, are a hypocrite.

I served my country faithfully with pride and honor, my belief is not blind. I respect and honor my fallen countryman and those that continue to defend our beliefs. You are correct, there is little sense in discussing this...

Please place me on ignore as I have you...

#24     Sep 11, 2007
  5. |You are correct, Ivanovich... I apologize for digressing. I lost friends this day....

#25     Sep 11, 2007
  6. There is no need to apologize. I grieve with you and appreciate the sacrifice you have made for the rest of us in your service.

As for JSSPMK, ignore him/her. Let them post what country they are from so we may pick it apart in kind. Unless he/she comes from an imaginary country where all is right with the government.

#26     Sep 11, 2007
  7. hwkaiser: capitalism is something else. it has nothing to do with the war in iraq. check your facts.

#27     Sep 11, 2007
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

UK, be my guest.

Have you people read results of the polls carried out in Europe which country is feared the most, US keeps popping up at number 1 spot, I wonder why?

Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for the innocent that have perished on 9/11, it would be immoral not to. Problem is with all the BS that US administration tries to fob us off with.

Ivanovich, tell me this, do you believe WTC 1 & 2 have been brought down by jets crashing into them?

#28     Sep 11, 2007
  9. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

So, Ivanovich, have you watched the video recording of a conference?

I would like to hear what your rationale tells you?

Let's not jump at each others throats, just a comment from you would be appreciated, from some of your posts I am more biased towards you being an intellectual person, so let's have it please.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10025

The video HAS to be watched from beginning to end.

#29     Sep 12, 2007
  10. piezoe

piezoe

Amen! And God Bless those Iraqis and their families, and the US Armed forces and their familes who have lost someone dear to them because of this insanity.

#30     Sep 13, 2007