9/11

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 99atlantic, Sep 10, 2007.

1. You likely justify any act of cowardice terrorism (look back through history). Fucking idiot.

#11     Sep 11, 2007
  2. when you sow wind, you reap a storm.

no terrorist should exist once a nation has enough food and is busy working and taking care of families. he would simply not have enough people to follow him.

no terrorist would fight back if he would not have a reason (ie war was waged on him).

And all this because of stupid beliefs. We all believe in something and we never let go that easily.

Well... i should remind you that it's belief that sent tens of thousands of young men in the desert and it's also belief that puts the folded flag inside their mother's hands.

However, it's not always the ones that have the belief that are doing the fighting.

We should all be more tolerant. That can only come once we look inside and get rid of frustration and anger over all sorts of different things.

If we don't do that, every one of us, we will soon have a world war because crisis is everywhere. We will come to the point where we will be so frustrated and angry that we will forget all reason, no doubt.

Peace

#12     Sep 11, 2007
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Understanding WHY and JUSTIFYING are two different things. But most Americans blindly trust Bush and don't even know where Iraq is, so last laugh is on me.

#13     Sep 11, 2007
  4. Most Americans do not disparage their country when fellow Americans are in harms way. You apparently enjoy the freedoms this country provides you, so show some respect for those who gave their lives to protect your rights, and least not forget the innocents who lost their lives on this day 6-years ago in a cowardice act. I mourn for the innocent Iraqis as well, but last I looked it isn't US serviceman strapped with suicide belts walking into markets, cafes and mosques.

#14     Sep 11, 2007
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Faith/Belief, just like Love, can be blind.

FWIW I am not an American. Your government is so ignorant towards other nations, there is little sense in discussing this. And I tell you, after Iraq, there will be even more terrorists and you know WHY?

If your wife, daughter, son are killed by an anonymous entity and all you know is that they are a superior force, untouchable by way of regular combat AND you don't know who exactly was responsible, how would you try and get justice? BTW in your own Hollywood films this scenario has been shown to us many a time using Americans as some sort of role models.

Guerrilla warriors have never followed any war code as they can't physically do so.

#15     Sep 11, 2007
  6. Double Amen.

#16     Sep 11, 2007
  7. It's not Iraqis either!

And the bombing in marketplaces are iraqis against iraqis and not against americans.

Furthermore, the terrorists in Gaza and the West Bank blow themselves up around israelis, not americans.

So basically, in that region, nobody has a problem directly with America, but with the support the US gives to Israel to go into villages and bomb houses and shoot women and children (and there are a lot of eyewitnesses on Amnesty International to back that).

They also have a problem with the fact that US troops have invaded Iraq based on a lie (weapons of mass destruction). We basically waged a war against an enemy that was far inferior without any good reason, killed innocent people in the invasion and all this for "democracy" (!?!!). The same thing happened when we destroyed Afghanistan for no reason. Al Qaida ???!! Sheesh ! Who is next, Iran? What did Iran do to us, rather than stand tall in front of Bush's arrogance? I wonder what the reaction will be when, if Iran is attacked, and Iraq happens all over again (although Iran has an army, no kidding with that), we discover that Iran indeed wanted to use uranium for energy purposes.... It's the blood of innocent people on the hands of the American taxpayer.

WE ARE INTERFERING TOO MUCH IN OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESSES BECAUSE WE CAN'T HANDLE OUR OWN. THIS IS WHY OUR ECONOMY IS GOING DOWN. WE ARE LOSING CONTROL OVER CHINA. WE ARE LOSING CONTROL OVER ASIA. WE ARE FACING THE EUROPEAN UNION, SO WE NEED TO AT LEAST KEEP CONTROL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. BAD CALL THOUGH.

#17     Sep 11, 2007
  8. I have been living in the US for almost a decade now, and I am still surprised at the pride they have in their leadership. This country is so great, in so many ways, and yet the general population seems to have no idea, or at least, no issue with how their government is making them appear to the world. The people I have met here are some of the warmest, nicest and smartest people (overall), and yet they take no issue with the fact that they seem to be becoming more hated by the entire world.

I still can't recall a single American asking "why did this happen to us"?

It really is an amazing system, when you think about it.

Oh well, here's hope for a brighter future!

TNG

#18     Sep 11, 2007
  9. God bless those people and their families who lost someone on 9/11/01.

#19     Sep 11, 2007
  10. lastcall

lastcall

Central bankers manage conflicts and the business cycle to maximize profits.. forget politicians and armies.. they are small time players

#20     Sep 11, 2007