9/11 WTC 7 Discussion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Zr1Trader, Sep 12, 2012.

1. He came clean about what? He said that the DoD couldn't acct for money, this was mere months after he took over as Def Sec. Doesn't it make sense that as the new head of the Dept that he should review it's accounting and make his findings public? how the hell can he be responsible for all the previous admins and all the waste. think about what the military budget is, the 2.3T is a sum of the waste over time. This is nothing more than a clip of him speaking out against govt waste, the same can be said for all bureaucracy. Do you not remember the GSA waste just revealed this year? Seriously what are you implying here, and what does it have to do with 9/11?

#21     Sep 12, 2012

2. Are you, or "we" taking this seriously?

#22     Sep 12, 2012
  3. The reason it is relevant is because the accountants and auditors working to find that money so happened to have offices in the pentagon that got hit therefore destroying the whole treasure hunt.

Too many coincidences happened that day.

Agree to disagree. I'm out for now

#23     Sep 12, 2012
  4. Ok you're out, but where is the evidence that the hunt to uncover the waste was ruined on 9/11? What makes you think they can find money that has been accounted for all wrong or not at all. My point was the 2.3T waste DID NOT happen on Rummy's watch, and it is nonsensical to believe that the Pentagon was hit to lose track of money.. that has already been lost. it is even crazier since he just made these findings public the day before. lol i think u just made this all up.

#24     Sep 12, 2012