9/11 WTC 7 Discussion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Zr1Trader, Sep 12, 2012.

1. No I haven't,

I am all ears to be proven wrong, I welcome it in a non hostile manner.

We are talking WTC 7 here, no jet fuel in that building. Isn't that a little fishy how it came down like that? No skyscraper in history has collapsed due to fire. So do you think the falling of towers 1 and 2 caused all of this damage to the frame in WTC7?

#11     Sep 12, 2012
  2. Keep on believing your gov't like a good citizen, go buy some bonds and hang on to them , don't question, just serve. Go fight on the front lines in the middle east and don't ask questions why you are there.

No need for the hostile attack language, grow up and have an honest debate. You may learn something as well as I.

It wouldn't be the first time wars were started over falsified events.

#12     Sep 12, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have, and it takes more than "seconds" for many tons of jet fuel to burn. Depending on model a 767 can carry from 112,000 to over 160,000 pounds of fuel.

Not necessarily
    Not one, ever?
    I don't know why not. The towers collapsing caused all sorts of collateral damage and fire spreading from one building to another happens all the time.

#13     Sep 12, 2012
  4. funny, you believe in fairy tales and you're telling me to grow up. did you ever go downtown to the site? I used to work down there, and this was years after 9/11 and there were other buildings with the wall facing the site of the collapse that were.. burnt. WTC 7 was like a block from the towers, maybe just the tremendous impact of the towers collapsing caused it to drop, all buildings aren't created equal, like people. Maybe it got hit with flaming debris. Maybe demolition teams are overrated. Who knows, the point is our govt didn't blow up the towers because someone would have ratted by now, unless you think Rummies old ass was in there planting the explosives himself haha. So believing this is dumb beyond words.

#14     Sep 12, 2012
  5. I searched and I haven't found one .

Also, a skyscraper building in India burnt to hell but never came down. That's why I raise these questions.

#15     Sep 12, 2012

6. Well "Rummies" coincidentally miss-accounted for 2.3 trillion the day before pentagon was hit and coincidentally those files happened to be destroyed in the pentagon attack. You'd think they may save it on a server or multiple hardrives no?

I think we all like a good fairy tail right? Helps us sleep at night.

here is CBS clip on the matter

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SqHIPzTACrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Sep 12, 2012
  7. Also, a van was caught by the FBI on goerge washington bridge full of explosives that would've brought that bridge down. Why didn't we hear much about it? Isn't that a major event considering this happened on 9/11?

This especially made me wary that wtc 7 and possibly towers 1 and 2 were taking out in more than one way via explosives.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/06VX8ijYihU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#17     Sep 12, 2012
  8. Did you even listen to the clip? Rumsfeld is saying that they DoD can't account for 2.3T, it didn't get lost THAT day wtf? It is implied that this was over time and he (rummy) wanted to fix it. I don't even know what you are trying to get at with the rest of this garbage, but if you're gonna try and back up your statements at least provide a source that agrees with what you are saying. :p

#18     Sep 12, 2012
  9. He came clean THAT DAY that they had miss accounted for the 2.3 trillion.

is that more understandable for you?

#19     Sep 12, 2012
  10. One more thing, if most everything was vaporized in the buildings 1 and 2 then that was pretty lucky that they found one of the passports of the terrorists on the street a few blocks away.

What are the odds of that , think of all the pieces of paper in that building .

at least a million to 1 odds you'd think.

My work is done here. Make your own conclusions.

No hard feelings , just a discussion.

#20     Sep 12, 2012