9/11 Was A Demolition:Proof By Physics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonnyy40, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Definitely an inside job.

#11     Nov 22, 2010
  2. Hey, can you use that software to predict the movement of a flash crash?

#12     Nov 22, 2010
  3. http://www.debunking911.com/

never trust a bearded asshole who has spend their whole life waiting for tenure.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gsUYhrXonXQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gsUYhrXonXQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#13     Nov 23, 2010
  4. i see the facts shut this crowd up quick

#14     Nov 23, 2010
  5. You can't be serious.

#15     Nov 23, 2010
  6. building 7 does look like a controlled demolition. The physics professor who uses the technical equipment to prove the building fell at free fall rates made a convincing point.

The leaseholder/owner Silverstein is on tape saying he got word they were going to, "pull it".

No opinion on the rest of the "911 truth" issues and have not looked into them and do not plan to.

What is interesting to me is that people are so convinced that the government could not lie to the majority or keep a secret.

Look at history. The powerful always maintain a worldview that suits their agenda, and they always fit events and historical interpretation into that worldview, while castigating those who ask questions.

Smart people typically know better than to ask questions or to look into such controversial areas. Smart people who doggedly keep digging into such things typically wind up in trouble.

The "secret" is that secrets do not be kept very well. One thing all elites understand is the overwhelming psychological power prestige.

The emperor has no clothes story is much deeper and more powerful than is commonly recognized.

#16     Nov 23, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Shhh!

#17     Nov 23, 2010
  8. I visited the website stock777 mentions above and it luckily includes a FAQ. I'll include a short section here. By self admission they are just one person! He/she doesn't supply any credentials.I prefer to listen to the opinion of 1300+ ACCREDITED and VERIFIED Architects and Engineers demanding an investigation that examines the collapses. View the now 1300+ Architects' and Engineers' evidence at www.ae911truth.org

Here is the quote from the FAQ at the website stock777 mentions:

Q: Why do you hide your identity?
    A: It should be none of anyone's business who I am. If I'm right, the evidence will back me up. If I'm wrong the evidence will expose it the same as if you knew who I was.

Apparently this is evidence to conspiracy theorists that I'm a "government shill". I guess a massive conspiracy to murder 3000 people is easier to carry out than it would be for the government to create a fake id on a web site. (Incredible...)

#18     Nov 24, 2010
  9. dude, if the gubment was to murder 3000 of its people , they wasted a good opportunity by picking on those particular folks.

#19     Nov 26, 2010