9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 9, 2011.

1. It will pass. Always does. I don't mind being without power but my wife wants me to worry with her. :cool: :eek: :D

#51     Sep 10, 2011
  2. Seems like all the 911 mainstream stories I've read in the papers the last few days leave out the word Muslim & Islam. Not a mention.

The only references are to some various "Al - Achmed Nutjobs" persons never identifying them with Islam or Muslims.

Anyone else notice this?

#52     Sep 10, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yep, they aren't terrorists anymore either. They are "man-made-disaster-facilitators. :D

#53     Sep 10, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

...who are disenfranchised, ignored and disrespected. Those poor guys.

#54     Sep 10, 2011
  5. Why doesn't my BBQ grill come crashing down at the speed of gravity when lit and on fire for hours and hours?

:eek:

#55     Sep 10, 2011
  6. g222

g222

quote from nutmeg:

Try slamming a 737 into it. That'll make a spark or two fly.

#56     Sep 10, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

They were sane enough to pull off a synchronized diabolical attack within the hour using jet liners and" box cutters" and apparently the US was incapable of intercepting at the time. I know one thing I'll never understand is why was our Air Force not
    in the airspace. No fighters in the air. If we have the technology to intercept an incoming ICBM., this doesn't add up. The Pentagon? Give me a break. They flew it into the Pentagon unchallenged. And the Carlyle-bin Laden-Bush connection stinks, absolutely stinks. All I can say is if it was legitimate, it was a masterful operation, flawless, by these terrorists.

#57     Sep 10, 2011
  8. g222

g222

quote from larson:

I believe that at the time, the closest intercepters to NYC were stationed at Otis in New England. Why was there nothing closer is a good question. Same with DC. Seems like any time a Piper Cub strays into DC air space, they're swarmed by F-16's ... but a big airliner ?????

#58     Sep 10, 2011
  9. This post means even more if you actually worked for the DoD. We have insane tech, but could not stop TWO planes from violating unauthorized airspace. A single soldier can kill a tank, but we could not prevent 911, really???

#59     Sep 10, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Amazing, not one of these truthers can answer my very simple question. This place is a joke.

#60     Sep 10, 2011