9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm in my mid 30's. How old are you?

#41     Sep 10, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

My son is your age.

Mid-50's.

#42     Sep 10, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Glad we got this settled.

#43     Sep 10, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

Lol. well, I guess so.

I pegged you a little older, maybe I am finally becoming a young man in older man's body. About time.

#44     Sep 10, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well most of ET either thinks I'm over 60 because I'm so wise or 15 because I'm such a dick. Must piss them both off to find out I'm smack dab in the middle.

#45     Sep 10, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Put me in the over 60 crowd, for some reason i always had this idea that you were roughly the same age as Don Bright, because of some of the threads/debates you 2 have had about the prop trading industry.....

#46     Sep 10, 2011
  7. Frankly I think we should disband the TSA and put the "9/11 Truthers" in charge. Make them all deputies, have them inspect "suspicious" back packs, hang out in mosques with young middle eastern males.

This bogus campaign of "see sumin say sumpin should be "see sumpin call a truther" let them get they ass blown up checking things out.

#47     Sep 10, 2011
  8. jem

jem

I believe we were attacked by off their rocker muslims. I am not sure who financed them. I would not be the least bit surprised if it was friends of the Bush family... and I would not be surprised if Pres. Bush did not know ahead of time... but I bet he figured it out while he was sitting there like a cartoon.

Does dad know? My buddies at carlyle group... cheney?

No wonder he was frozen... think what was going through his mind.

#48     Sep 10, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, I'll ask you since no one else will answer. Why did we want to take down the WTC and destroy our economy and wipe out everyone's wealth including the so called wealthy people behind this. I'm all ears.

#49     Sep 10, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

TSA: Thousands Standing Around

FEMA: Find Every Mexican Available

:D

I'm in the most amazing thunderstorm right now with 1.25 inch hail and lightning hitting my mountain every few seconds. Never seen anything like it. There is flash-flooding down below in the town with 2-3 feet of water flowing in the streets. Been on generator power for over an hour now.

#50     Sep 10, 2011