9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Some say that we spotted the Imperial fleet out to sea quite a way before Pearl Harbor, it is why we moved our important carriers out to sea. Some say.

#21     Sep 10, 2011
  2. Some say that America is the belly of the beast, and that being in the belly is better than being outside of the beast. Some say.

#22     Sep 10, 2011
  3. Some say that the nominal amount of night shift personnel that might have been curious were asked to stay over that day, some say. Those that did not comply were addressed at a later date. Some say.

#23     Sep 10, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

I agree, it is time to let this thing go, and that applies to the media as well, but neither side is going to.
    I don't consider myself a truther, conspiracy theorist, or whatever else the media dubs these people. Nor am I a coward.
    I'd say that is the last thing you could call me. But, I am a skeptic. I have been around long enough to know, that a lot of things you hear cannot be taken as gospel, especially some of the crap that comes out of DC. I watched those planes hit the towers on TV live that day. I felt immediate anger, but as time has gone on, some of this story just doesn't add up. Or it could be, as the poster above stated, inattention and incompetence by the US leadership at the time and nothing more. One thing I do know for a certainty , America ain't the place it used to be since 911. It changed this country and not for the better.

#24     Sep 10, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh yeah, the same guys that claim they saw Elvis in a UFO.
    :D

#25     Sep 10, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Got any names of those that were "addressed"/assassinated later?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again just for the record. I can see why some would question our government from time to time. They have done and tried to cover up all sorts of shit over the years. But not every event, such as 911 or Pearl Harbor, is a massive conspiracy.

#26     Sep 10, 2011
  7. g222

g222

quote from lucrum:

On the money !!!

When a citizen who has a propensity for deceipt happens to testify, he's thrown under the bus. But when he decides to get into politics, he can get elected governor - like here in Fla. Is there any wonder that so many of the public disbelieve anything said by pols or anyone in govt.???

#27     Sep 10, 2011
  8. It is obvious that you do not know much about structural engineering and explosives. No need to rig every floor. every 10th,in building 7 and every 20th in the WT towers is adequate.

If you saw the video of the collapse i am sure that you've noticed that inner "spine "of the towers( elevator shafts , water pipes, fire systems and utilities shafts are located there ) pancaked at the same rate as all the floors ? That is not possible without shearing it out with tools or explosives.
    The reason why it is not possible is that inner spine is much more rigid that the floors and it would collapse at much slower rate.

#28     Sep 10, 2011
  9. This is done to save money on explosives and salvage some materials. WTC would be completely different operation . prefabed directional charges would be delivered and strapped on blue dots.
    I am sure someone noticed couple of guys with big tool chest around elevator shafts.

#29     Sep 10, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

He just made all that up or read it on a blog were someone else made it up. Just like that nano-thermite story earlier. It's all made up. People have too much time on their hands and put this fiction out there for all the fools to believe. There are always little things that don't seem to add up and the true answers are difficult to ascertain. It just gives the conspiratists an opportunity to let their minds run wild.

#30     Sep 10, 2011