9/11 Truthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 9, 2011.

1. The OP is just trolling as there are plenty of VALID arguments to counter the official version of events. It's beyond tired to continue to label everything a "conspiracy" just to provide cover and dismiss so many glaring contradictions.

#11     Sep 9, 2011
  2. Illum

Illum

WTC7 collapse is a joke. The said they needed a pearl harbor for the 21st century and now we have a global empire. You can wish it all away if you want, it isn't happening anytime soon.

#12     Sep 9, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol

#13     Sep 9, 2011
  4. The thread shoulda been titled "The 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists". [​IMG]

#14     Sep 10, 2011
  5. complete nonsense. It would take a team of 5 about two days to prepare these three WTC buildings for demolition.
    These people would be very different from those who run Amtrack, believe me.

#15     Sep 10, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've watched preparations for building demolitions, generally speaking all the interior non structural walls have been removed so they can get to and place the explosives on/in important structural members. Drilling holes in the concrete supports. Wouldn't someone have heard or noticed this happening?

#16     Sep 10, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Some of the questions raised concerning 911 are interesting. A coordinated attack within an hour, and the US Air Force is nowhere to be found until after the fact? I don't buy it.

#17     Sep 10, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

A team of 5 would have to work at a pace of 10 minutes per floor, 24 hours per day in order to rig those three buildings for demolition in 2 days, as you have implied.

Are you serious?

#18     Sep 10, 2011
  9. g222

g222

Mohammad Attah and Marwan Al-Shehhi rented a condo at The Hamlet, a gated community in Delray Beach, Fl. I worked at a restaurant across the street from their entrance. All of us at that restaurant have had to live with knowing that we fed these two fuckers on three different nites. These two dressed and acted as very assimilated, but obviously foreign, type people. Eerily though, we made jokes about the 'terrorists' at the corner table.

I later worked with the wife of their flight instructor. They also are still haunted to this day.

The only conspiracy I believe in is the one perpetrated by these fuckers and their pals. I think the government was just too complacent in their power and 'magnitude' of their military strength to believe that anything like this could happen on our soil - just like Pearl Harbor.

#19     Sep 10, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Don't expect any facts to get in the way of these people Lucrum.

They think their own government killed 3000 people for some bizarre purpose and that there were no terrorists.

A lot of crazy people out there. Probably 1 in 5 people in the US are certifiably mentally ill.

The 9/11 "Truthers" are cowards and they are sick.

Who would stay in the country if they believed this nonsense? A sane person would flee the country. They don't really believe this crap, its just a reason to yammer and carry-on, a sort of twisted purpose they otherwise lack.

Losers.

#20     Sep 10, 2011