9/11: The Tip of the Iceberg

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 28, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

You won't debate facts because you'll lose.

Instead, you call names and sling shit.

You're an intellectual coward and frankly, a little bitch.

I love America and I love the Constitution.

#31     Oct 31, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

LOL they're zombie-fied sheep. These marks won't even read a newspaper....

#32     Oct 31, 2010
  3. Because Sadam was the thorn in OPEC's ass, and oil companies of the allied nations got iraq's reserves for doing the dirty work. Also strategic positioning to sandiwch in Iran, since we were already on the other side in Afghanistan (where we got control of the poppy trade).

However, does that mean that the USA did 9/11? Why would the USA need to? Plenty of jihadist muslims would be happy to do it, why not just allow them to? The usa taking down the towers themselves would have been unecssary risk. Muslims would be happy do it. And if bin laden and co didn't do it, why are they so gleefully taking credit for it??Why haven't we heard from ONE single al queda figure "hey guys, we didn't do that, what are you talking about?" And don't try to sell me on the jewspiracy theory that Israel did it. That's so stupid it's unreal. Iraq and Afghan wars have absolutely not made Israel safer, and were not in Israel's best interest.

#33     Oct 31, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You're applying sound logic. I'm not sure these conspiracy nuts employ logic.

Its clear these people are all leftist liberals who seek to tear down America by any means. There is no reason they should continue to enjoy U.S. citizenship, they should be deported. I would just dump them in Kabul and see what happens.

#34     Oct 31, 2010
  5. #35     Oct 31, 2010
  6. ammo

ammo

believing there couldnt ever be a conspiracy is as naive as believing everything is a conspiracy

#36     Oct 31, 2010
  7. jem

jem

I do not even know if there was a conspiracy.

But the statement made by cheney and lack of info around WT7 does make me wonder if the govt knows a hell of a lot more than they are telling us.

#37     Nov 3, 2010