9/11: The Tip of the Iceberg

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 28, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Shoot the messenger, huh?

Everything I cited is 100% fact or eye-witness testimony.

Try debating the facts next time. But you won't. Because you'll lose.

Nobody wants to believe the US Government blew those towers up. It's frightening. Honestly, I'd feel a lot safer if some Muslims did it.

You need to grow up. So do the rest of you. Most of you haven't even looked at the data or eye witness accounts. Reality is frightening.

And the Gulf of Tonkin never happened. It was staged by the US Navy as a pretext to go into Vietnam where 50,000 American boys died.

So don't give me this sanctimonious horseshit the angels running our Government wouldn't dream of attacking itself and sacrifice American lives on the alter of some fabricated war. We've done it many times. History is replete with it. You come across as a demagoguing little troll. Try reworking your approach.

#21     Oct 30, 2010
  2. But Osama bin laden claimed/accepted responsibility for 9/11 attacks.

Does this mean Osama bin laden and USA government are working together?

#22     Oct 30, 2010
  3. Wait, I thought it was Israel/Mossad/evil zionist jewspiracy conspirators. Have you guys now revised the story???

In all honesty, the WTC 7 does seem a bit peculiar... And what of Bush's recent ommision that he ordered the PA flight shot down?

#23     Oct 30, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Your outlook is sick. You are ill. You need professional mental health help.

Given the beliefs you hold you should not even be occupying this country. You should move to Saudi Arabia or some other America-hating country. Your ideas have no future here, they are loathsome. Ugly little ideas held by ugly little people.

#24     Oct 30, 2010
  5. Mav88

Mav88

that's always the battlecry of quacks.

Humans are still very primitive creatures, your standards of evidence are far less significant than your need to believe. You are intellectually lazy and crave conspiracy.

Someone above decried that there was no american fighter patrol on 9/11. Nevermind that if he had got off his butt and learned we haven't had fighter patrols since WWII, all that matters is some sort self satisfying plausibility.

I take it back, it's not lazy, it's just stupid. There exists 'tonnes' of reading material on just about anything you want to believe from islam to alien abduction to hollow earths... so what? Sophisticated people have better standards than you wackos.

#25     Oct 30, 2010
  6. jem

jem

right... i noted... at the time why did it fall down. How come we never heard from anyone who worked in wt7.

#26     Oct 30, 2010
  7. The TRUE sickness is another proud member of the timid and docile masses who thinks governments who print unending amounts of fiat currency, and have overseen the blowout of over 13 TRILLION in the last 2 years is acceptable. :eek: Not even heinous synthetic compound psychopharmaceuticals can cure that kind of sickness......THEY already OWN you.......ENJOY the codependency! :eek:

#27     Oct 30, 2010
  8. Yes, many WTC 7 occupants reported having to evacuate the building at the request of NYFD and NYPD sweeps. This was done just ahead of multiple WTC 7 witnesses reporting explosions and then a radio transmitted "count down sequence" just seconds before the building was NANOThermite'd into oblivion (DUST!!!).

#28     Oct 30, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

There's nothing "wacko" about mainstream news articles, Government whistleblowers and eye-witness testimony.

That you won't even consider reported fact because it threatens your infantile worldview, makes YOU the whacko. And a coward. Not me.

And it's called the Air National Guard, bitch. They intercept suspicious and hijacked aircraft in US airspace. "No patrols since WW2"... is that an example of your lofty standard of evidence??? dumbass.. .

#29     Oct 31, 2010
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Just another brick in the wall.

Bush ordered the shootdown of Flight 93.

What else did he lie about?

Where are the Iraqi WMD's?

Why was the 'smoking gun' intel on Iraq fabricated?

Why did Bush have the launch orders for the Afghanistan invasion on his desk, Sept 10th???

It never ends.

The Gulf of Tonkin never happened. It was staged. 50,000 American boys DIED.

You honestly think they give a shit about a few thousand civilians when they have utterly ZERO regard for the lives of US troops?!

#30     Oct 31, 2010