9/11: The Tip of the Iceberg

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Correct....Atta was an obvious asset who had also trained at U.S. Military bases prior to 9/11. He also was using a US Govt issued credit card just prior to 9/11.......

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=152949&perpage=6&highlight=credit card&pagenumber=1

Atta....just another minion dumb a$$ asset of dishonorable factions within the CIA!

#11     Oct 29, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This is the same thing I believe.

There was a DoD team that was starting to figure it out but their reports were buried and eventually their very existance denied. They were tracking a few of the hijackers. The government was too big and too stupid to process the information and do anything about it.

Evidently a few private citizens had also basically figured it out. The head of security for Morgan Stanley in the towers was Rick Rescorla and there was a tv show about him predicting an air attack by suicidal hijackers and making some preparations for it. He bought it helping people out of WTC 2.

The idea that the government would do this is so twisted and hateful that I can surmise with high probability that the OP is a liberal.

#12     Oct 29, 2010
  3. You do know that recent polls show 70% to 80% of Americans say 9/11 official story can't be right and new investigations should take place.......you know that, right? :cool:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/poll_only_16_percent_believe_gov_on_911.htm

"BELIEF'RS" like 377OHMS welcome to the MINORITY.............YOU have been CONNED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:D :cool: :D :cool:

#13     Oct 29, 2010
  4. In 1998, Osama Bin Laden was on a hunting trip with Saudi Prince and they were camping in the same camp. The USA army knew of their location and were 100% ready to launch a cruise missile strike on Osama bin laden.

But Bill Clinton cancelled the cruise missile strike at the last moment. I believe Bill Clinton was involved in 9/11 attacks.

#14     Oct 29, 2010
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

This act is highly suspicious, even with gross incompetence. Pulled three separate bullseyes within an hour. No fighters in protected airspace. It stinks.

#15     Oct 29, 2010
  6. This was in regards to a debate I was having previously with the "BELIEF'R" 377OHMS about who has REAL operational knowledge for this subject. I have seen first hand and lived through the capabilities of Globalist Wealth Entities (and all the heinous activities they are involved with throughout the world). I have in multiple regions had to deal with the twisted and manipulated world "directed" by these global reaching entities and their OPERATORS (sick fucks that love to kill and cause havoc....very deranged and nihilistic typical psychology.....from their top down at all levels).

These entities are all about eventual total control and the dismantling of the American way (the last strong country on earth that was controlled by the citizenry.....through a brilliant Constitution). Globalist Wealth Entities would never be able to use the force of the United States for THEIR needs (wars....regional instability for geopolitical and economic maneuvering) until they could DETACH control of this govt from the citizens. Unfortunately, in the last 9 year since 9/11 the American citizenry has just about lost full control of things......do you think you can ever go back and get that control again.....LOL! Yah, right! :eek:

Just like others who are vigilant to the worlds realities, I knew 9/11 was an inside job the day it happened.....everything fit too perfect. What a very sick feeling that was knowing an endgame op was now taking place. Since that day, everything just as we thought has all gone done hill for the US citizenry......DHS agency formation, FEMA exploded in size, new TSA agency, wars, unwarranted wire tapping, patriot act, financial grid takedown, expanded militarization of local law enforcement, etc, etc, etc.

Yes indeed, some saw all of this coming down on the American citizenry just before 9/11...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

...........but FEW listened. Oh well, lets see who listens this time. :eek:

#16     Oct 29, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

QED

#17     Oct 29, 2010
  8. I believe Osama bin laden is hiding in USA. Osama must have changed his face with medical surgery. USA is a vast country. Somebody in USA must be protecting Osama bin laden.

#18     Oct 29, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Hell YES. Do some research, man.

In several videos, 911 first responders reported multiple bombs going off in the WTC lobby. In another video, a FBI field director confirmed the same. An audible countdown literally preceded WTC 7 collapse, in one video. Amateur video caught the sound of successive explosions in WTC 7 right before it collapsed (boom-boom-boom-then it dropped). WTC 7 was NOT hit by any aircraft. Silverstien confessed they made a decision to "pull" WTC7, "then watched it fall". It takes WEEKS to wire a skyscraper for demolition. Later, Silverstein backtracked and said he meant 'pull', as in pull fire fighters from rescue efforts. Recently, transcripts from the NYC fire department were released. Fire fighters evacuated WTC7 HOURS BEFORE it collapsed. Rivers of molten steel were found during WTC cleanup. Sibel Edmonds, a FBI translator with top secret clearance turned whistleblower, broke her gag-order and confessed the CIA had an "intimate relationship" with Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden right up until the 911 attacks. This was based on intercepts assigned to her at the FBI. This comes as no surprise, since 2 months after the attacks, Al Quedas Number#2 met with top Pentagon Brass - at the Pentagon - for lunch. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/

Two months before the attacks, Dick Cheney revoked the 50-year standing protocol for base commanders to issue shootdown orders for hijacked aircraft and placed it with the Secretary of Defense. During the 911 Commission Hearings, Norman Minnetta, then Transportation Secretary, was in the bunker with Cheney on the morning of the attacks, and testified Cheney - acting on behalf of the SOD - refused to give the shootdown order for Flight#93, which shortly after, hit the Pentagon:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/270705testimonycensored.htm

FBI agents Robert Wright and Coleen Rowley launched separate investigations into Muslim terrorists cells which were later shutdown by senior management (who were later promoted and awarded bonuses). Rowley was onto Zacarias Moussaoui, the alleged 20th hijacker. An FBI informant was landlord to 3 of the 911 hijackers. Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer admitted the Defense Intelligence Agency Program: Able Danger identified and had under surveillance 4 of the 911 hijackers a full year before the attacks, including ring-leader, Mohammed Atta.

Engineers and Architects for 911 Truth represents over 1000 certified engineers, PhD's and academics who dispute the official account.
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

That's all 100% fact, mainstream news. And really, just the tip of the iceberg. There's tonnes more if you just get off your butt and look.

#19     Oct 29, 2010
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

100% fact eh?

I guess that makes any debate superfluous.

The problem is that when I read the material I find that I am unable to place credence on the scientific assertions, that is, I don't fucking believe them.

A secondary problem is that I find those who harbor such ideas so be so contemptible, so wholly uncouth that I can not abide any actual contact with them and frankly don't think they should be sucking up oxygen here on our little blue planet. I would happily pull the level that dumped them all out of the back of a cargo plane into the sea.

So, when exactly did you lose your mind? Was it gradual or sudden?

#20     Oct 29, 2010