9/11 Families Blast Clarke!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

The 9/11 ads are fact. And should be shown to remind America why we are at war against terrorism. Come on El, you are smarter then this.

#11     Mar 29, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Are you sure??? I didnt get that from his statement...but hey maybe i missed something

#12     Mar 29, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Cmon Mav...you are the one that is smarter than this.

#13     Mar 29, 2004

4. Sure they count. Are you completely out of your mind? 36 individuals expressed their opinion by signing the letter, thousands or tens of thousands of family members expressed their opinion by not signing the letter. What's your problem?

Clarke testified under oath, Kindasleazy did not, Clarke's testimony was not challenged as perjury in court, Bush is toast. It's really simple.

#14     Mar 29, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

If you think Clarke has any credibility, you really need to find better heroes to worship. He is the laughing stock of Washington right now. And if he were a real man, he would donate all the proceeds from the book to the families of 9/11. How about that? What do you think about that dddooo? Think he will do it? Fat chance. He's a POS.

#15     Mar 29, 2004

6. In his "Meet the press" interview yesterday (3/28) Clarke said that he was going to make large donations to families of 9/11 victims and families of american soldiers killed in Iraq. You know those guys whose funeral Bush/Cheney did not have time to attend.

Regarding his credibility - he testified under oath, Condi did not. A person testifying under oath is presumed to be telling the truth until proven otherwise in a court of law. Either prosecute for perjury or shut up.

#16     Mar 29, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh, now I get it, so Bill Clinton did not lie when he said under oath that he did not have sexual relations with that woman. Oh, I see, he was telling the truth. Hmm, interesting.

And donating some of the money to the families of 9/11 is not good enough. He should donate all of it. Why should he be able to make millions off of their deaths so he can buy a new condo in Georgetown and a new BMW. What a sick world we live in.

#17     Mar 29, 2004
  8. You been taking lessons from o'reilly, i see....:D

#18     Mar 29, 2004

9. RIGHT ON MAV! I miss the days of "the buck stops here."

Harry Truman would vomit if he saw who was in the White House right now.

Funny how securing Iraq's largest oil field (in the south) was spelled out in the original wolfowitz plan.

I'm sure then, maverick, that you agree with me when I say, "God-damn that dick cheney and his cronies to eternal hell for profiting from this terrible disaster!"

Any man who would use 9/11 as an excuse to push a war agenda, from which their industry would profit, is truly worthless and deserves to be deported to Algeria.

And god bless Clarke, O'Neill, and their sets of balls for going up against the war machine.

I didn't know this until recently, but Cheney is a relic from the nixon administration.

#19     Mar 29, 2004
  10. Turok

Turok

Mav:
    >And donating some of the money to the families of
    >9/11 is not good enough. He should donate all of it.
    >Why should he be able to make millions off of their
    >deaths so he can buy a new condo in Georgetown
    >and a new BMW. What a sick world we live in.

To be consistent here with this logic, you would also have to oppose ALL the people who have written books on that subject and profited from it...even those who you agree with.

Now perhaps that IS your position and if so I applaud it.

JB

#20     Mar 29, 2004