9/11 conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by olias, Jun 20, 2011.

1. olias

olias

"Dylan Avery wanted fame. Badly. How far would he go to get it? With Loose Change, we would find out.

He sat down and started writing a FICTIONAL SCREENPLAY about he and his buddies finding out 9/11 was a government conspiracy. Fictional. Sort of an The X-Files episode. Avery mentions this in every interview he does.

Since he had no money to film his own movie, he started cutting together video and photos off the internet, creatively editing them to make them scary and ominous, cutting the visuals to fit the story, making a fake documentary. Like Spinal Tap, only about mass murder.

So, for instance, in his screenplay, the Pentagon was hit with a missile and then was covered up for the public as a plane crash. Avery sifted through photo after photo of the Pentagon attack, all showing hunks of airplane scattered everywhere...

Including big pieces that have the Airline logo right on it (background)...

...And close-ups of burned-up landing gear wheels (shown side-by-side with a regular 757 wheel, for comparison).

All these pictures blink across Dylan Avery's monitor until FINALLY he finds a shot that doesn't show any wreckage. He saves it, puts it in the video, and writes voiceover that says NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON and NO PHOTOS SHOW ANY EVIDENCE OF A PLANE.

From Loose Change. "Where's the wreckage?!?!?"

Now obviously, hundreds of people were in the Pentagon that day, dozens of witnesses saw a plane crash, hundreds of people cleaned up airplane parts and charred bodies, air traffic controllers saw the plane fly in on radar, pairs of light poles more than 20 feet apart were knocked over when the massive wings of the airliner mowed them down like grass. But that's okay. He's just making a fictional movie, it's all in fun.

So he does the whole video like that. He cuts sound bites in half, saving the part where a flight instructor says something like, "I met the hijacker and he was a bad pilot," and deleting the part where the same guy says, "but you don't exactly have to be fucking Chuck Yeager to crash a plane into a building." Without that second part, it sounds like the guy is saying the hijacker couldn't have done the flying. He has literally edited the words to make the guy say the opposite of what he said.

But again, it's just fiction, a "what if" movie, a "War of the Worlds" broadcast. It was supposed to be a student film, his resume for the world, a viral video that would get his name out there. I have to admit, it was a great idea.

But then...

Conspiracy buff Phillip Jayhan ambles into Dylan's life, waving around a sweaty wad of money. Jayhan, by the way, says the world is run by a massive satanic cult that enslaves prominent politicians by delivering kidnapped boys for them to molest and then blackmailing them about it later.

World leaders gather for massive Satanic ritual

Okay, that's probably true. But the point is Jayhan offered to pay for Avery to get his little film off the ground. Only, the thing is, Jayhan didn't think it was fiction. Jayhan, who believed in every available conspiracy prior to 9/11, believes that the WTC planes had missiles on them that were fired at the towers and that's why they fell down. Oh, and also there were bombs in the towers. Or something.

Avery, realizing now that the financial future of his film and his dreams of fame and fortune lie entirely in selling Loose Change as a factual documentary, miraculously discovers that, in fact, the plot behind 9/11 is real.

After all, which is going to have a bigger impact on you:

A friend who comes to work and says, "dude, I totally sat down and wrote a ghost story last night, wanna read it?"

Or

The same friend running up in a panic and saying, "DUDE, A FUCKIN' GHOST SHOWED UP IN MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!!"

You're going to get the same story either way. But it's a much bigger impact if he presents it as fact. Now, if his goal is just to be creative, he'll have no problem admitting it's fiction and letting people criticize it as such, even if it means the work goes unnoticed. But if he's Dylan Avery, and his goal is to become famous, he'll do the one that he knows will get him noticed. From that point on, Loose Change was a "documentary."...."

more: Was 9/11 an Inside Job? | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html#ixzz1Ppl8vXxH

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Olias, are you a birther as well?

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He's a Fed Apologist.

4. DT-waw

DT-waw

yeah David R Griffin is also a conspiracy nut, weirdo, teenager with no money in his pockets, schizo, crazy and outrageous fairy tale teller.

:D

something tells me there are a LOT of paid agents on this forum.
    i mean a normal person could not spread such idiotic disinfo

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I always thought the truthers were anti-fed as well. It's really hard to keep up with all these conspiracy nuts.

6. as678

as678

There are dozens of conspiracy theories about 9/11. None of them are going to do a damn thing 10 years later except breed contempt for the government.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's my point exactly. The fact that Olias is posting something like this shows his intent is to ridicule it, not support it.

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ahh gotcha.

9. Texas

Texas

I did a search on ET about 9/11

found evidence that it was inside job up to wazoo

It doesn't matter though, 99% of Americans are so morally screwed up they don't care.

Even as 9/11 is used to ruin US with wars and spending.

One day our kids are going to look at our history and say.
    What the fuck were they thinking ?

10. #10     Jun 20, 2011