9/11 beer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quickTRADER, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Josh_B

Josh_B

Dedicated to the men, women and children who lost their lives;
    all those who sacrificed their lives;
    And to all the Heroes that responded to the emergency 11 September 2001

it takes few secs even with broadband and required speakers.

the ending is great: WE WILL PREVAIL

http://www.politicsandprotest.org/

Some of us have been touched a great deal by what has happened , and it is very difficult to even find words to describe the emotions.

peace, health, and prosperity to all

Josh

#11     Jan 2, 2003
  2. TallPaul

TallPaul

Its sad and pathetic that some asshole would would post such a comment. Its even more pathetic that the moderators of this website don't remove such crap immediately. I used to have some respect for this site. Too bad all of the good things about this site are diluted by such utter shit and nonsense. What a waste.

#12     Jan 2, 2003
  3. worthless...

Simply having some association with 9/11 doesn't give value. How about a bottle of Nyquil that expired on 9/11? But that's not to say some guy on ebay won't pay you a couple bucks...

#13     Jan 2, 2003
  4. freshtrader504(quicktrader)-

I hope you get a whole lot of money for your beer. I also hope you go out to celebrate your windfall and get run over by a beer truck. I only wish I could be driving it

#14     Jan 3, 2003
  5. Last time I checked Afganistan was not in the middle east.

"Ahh but Dattrader, those bad dudes were not (all) from Afganistan."

Yeah they are from all over so you are going to wreak havoc on an entire region as a result?

#15     Jan 3, 2003
  6. Yes

Deliver such pain to those people so that the sane ones who are left make sure the insane (fanatical) ones NEVER contemplate doing such a thing again.

:mad:

#16     Jan 3, 2003
  7. tampa

tampa

...so what's stopping you, Tony? Or are you like most Americans - that is sitting around, poppong off, and waiting for some other sucker to go do the job?

#17     Jan 3, 2003
  8. Thanks for the insult. I'll move it to chit-chat.

#18     Jan 3, 2003
  9. bronks

bronks

If I'm not mistaken, sometime back Tony had to undergo an operation at the VA hospital in San Diego. Which tells me that he either served his country or someone very close to him has. So he has served his country. So have I. Have you?

And I sincerely hope your not calling everyone who has and will serve their country a sucker.

#19     Jan 3, 2003

10. i'll give you 50 bucks a can if it's ok with the rest of you guys(hey i just like bud light):D

#20     Jan 3, 2003