$875 GOLD in 2007

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by onlytronalso, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Target over $1000 in April 07 :cool:

#21     Mar 19, 2007
  2. Maybe, but due to that very fact i would be inclined to look for correlation to reenter the scenario.
    Its been a factor for so long, recent behaviour could be anomolous, a short term blip if you like.

#22     Mar 20, 2007
  3. davidson

davidson

also thinks gold will outperform all other investments in long term

#23     Mar 23, 2007
  4. i cannot forsee many probable scenarios where gold will not move higher for the forseeable future in the intermediate term. short term is irrelevant in my mind.

check my other thread titled " GOLD upside breakout 1/23/07 - your thoughts?"

i really would love to hear your thoughts.

#24     Mar 23, 2007
  5. at the very least, if you are short gold, you must have a hard time sleeping this weekend. if not, more power to you.

#25     Mar 23, 2007
  6. i mean am i the only one on earth interested in gold?

yowza talk about CONTRARY INDICATION

#26     Mar 23, 2007

7. ( shhhhhhhhh-they'll hear you:D )

Ah, i see the problem-your other thread, about gold, was in the TA forum, which gets as little input as the commodity futures section. Which isnt very much.

No your right, while this is shaping up as a nice buy area, the pattern seems too straight forward for it- i figure the market makers will want to give this another shake out, rinse a few more gold bugs out of the linen, over a few weeks or so maybe.

Just an opinion, obviously, but yeah your right, this thing has stuck like glue to its pattern based behaviour, and i know its a technical market, but.....for that very reason, the current behaviour (repeating paterns etc) is damn suspicious imo.

#27     Mar 23, 2007
  8. i would love to say more, but i cant. :(

#28     Mar 24, 2007

9. Gold is a manipulated market?

Myself I'm long Silver

#29     Mar 24, 2007
  10. davidson

davidson

gold and silver are following the same trend, but the thing with them, is that u never have to sell. why ever sell ?! You should keep buying, buying and buying, and never sell...but you need to have enough money and be patient...
    whatever happens in the world, it would be in your favor

#30     Mar 24, 2007