85 billion a year hit to US economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Mvector, Dec 23, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

go for it.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=230802&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

I've been reading up on psychopaths. About 3% of men and 1% of women are psychopaths, also termed sociopath, same thing... All psychopaths are narcissistic but not all narcissistic people are psychopaths. I'm thinking that Psychopaths are essentially autistic people that have cobbled together enough of a personality to be charming.. They do not have a value system in place. That is the essence of Autism, inability to put together a value system and they have no empathy for man or beast. They "win" all the time because they always run their own agenda. They consider polite, cooperative people to be weaklings.... We've all encountered them but we didn't always know what we were dealing with...

I'm finding them here and there, I don't want to have to stop and deal with any of them so I wanted to have a list of clues that would raise flags so I could just sidestep that particular type of cowpatty in the great cow pasture of life... So far I have:

--Wide eyed stare, reptilian , a look like they are appraising you
    --Play the Victim Card early
    --don't respond to slaps until actually slapped
    --adept at juggling lots of things
    --Jargon Masters
    --sudden or intimidating intrusion of space
    --charm and charisma
    --tantrums
    --no affection for animals
    --entangling stuff. They are hypnotists actually, shock, confusion, etc., are inductions for hypnosis
    --natural Neuro Linguistic Programmers: they are about the mind manipulation

#21     Dec 24, 2011
  2. You are so full of shit.

Have you ever been to an airport? To a tourist destination? Any place beyond your bedroom at moms house?

I travel extensively and can tell you first hand every international flight I've been on lately is slammed with people coming to the US. 2 months ago at Disney I felt like the only American family in Orlando.

And the idea that pat downs are causing businessmen not to fly is beyond stupid. For one thing, security in US airports is no big deal. I routinely get through O'Hare security in 30 minutes or less. In other countries it can take longer, but what do you expect? When you leave the US the quality of everything drops.

#22     Dec 25, 2011
  3. Mvector

Mvector

Foreign vacation travel to US is down compared to past 8 years with some slight increase late 2011 over 2010 figures - foreign business travel to US is still weak. How full a flight you are on has nothing to do with what you "feel" is happening - it is about available seat miles and ticket pricing levels. The US airline industry has had to reduce flight schedules to deal with the revenue problems - fuel, labor costs, and poor international flight margins are killing the airlines. The bankruptcy of American Airlines and most all the major US airlines with international flights past years is prime example - the current system is broke and the TSA is a part of the problem.

#23     Dec 26, 2011
  4. Mvector

Mvector

#24     Dec 26, 2011
  5. Of course. Where are the checks and balances ?
    Where are the "reviews" ?
    Yeah...everyone now gets checked-out and reviewed....there are even online sites for hooker reviews, vendors(angies list), etc. and everything else....
    EXCEPT OUR GOVERNMENT.
    We have to accept whatever they provide....what a crock...LOL.

#25     Dec 26, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

We're a nation of pussies, now. Pussies who think they're tough.

#26     Dec 26, 2011
  7. well, to each his own, but I think the camoflauge we wear now is a lot more manly than the redcoats the British wore when they were sailing all over the world to make rufians like us behave.

#27     Dec 26, 2011
  8. Now the Oakland Police have a very impressive riot gear ensemble, but you know, those west coast faggots are always on the cutting edge of fashion.

#28     Dec 26, 2011
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Ya, except you're not wearing it. You're hiding behind it and acting tough.

#29     Dec 26, 2011
  10. Sorry Achilles, I love this comment. First of all, why are they spending all of that taxpayer money on that stuff, and second of all, why is our country in riot mode ?
    Wait ! Could the first (political corruption and waste) be causing the second (people are all pissed off and willing to go to jail)?
    Ya think ?
    Duh.

#30     Dec 28, 2011