83% of doctors consider quitting over ObamaCare.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I wish him the best, but why not ask him his thoughts? Don't be so sure that all the nonsense put forth by the extreme right is affecting everyone.

#51     Jul 10, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Nothing wrong here, brother Piggy.

In the USA we have a "medical cartel" which is causing chaos in this country.
    Chaos as in out of control pricing.

But, the crux of the difference between you and me is that I believe that healthcare is a right, not a privilege.
    I believe that any country who is willing to spend trillions of dollars in every corner of the earth, but who is unwilling to provide proper healthcare for its citizens, is at a severe level of error.

I used to think the exact same as you about so-called "private" business, etc.
    Then I opened my eyes.
    This country doesn't operate on an equal playing field.
    The rules are much in favor of the very wealthy: doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, etc.
    As compared to the chaos we now have, I am in favor of a government run National Healthcare System.
    It would, overall, beat what we got.
    We have it already for veterans, the poor, and the elderly; why not scrap all that and have it for everybody?

#52     Jul 10, 2012
  3. that's all well and good AK, but if we were to actually split up, the blue states would need higher taxes to pay for all of their entitlements/programs and so on. While the much less burdened red states would, with ease, be able to out compete them. If you owned any (private) company, which side would you choose? this is all hypothetical but honestly dude. The super rich and corporations that support the dems are trying to protect themselves (from further govt intrusion or competition). For all the rest of the producers, those that aren't politically influential, they are going to go wherever THEY are going to make more $$, and have a better life for themselves and their families.

Let's just use this thread as an example, if you were a doctor, why in the world would you want to live in the new blue states of America? Look at the attitudes directed at these (mostly) exceptional and productive members of society. Assuming they had a choice, you think they would stay on the side that is talking about regulating their pay??

Also read this: http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/25/white-working-chaos/ (from the NYT) so you know it doesn't have a conservative slant. Pay attention to the trends of the white working class (white AND blue collar). You guys are alienating the biggest demographic of people that society depends upon to pay the bills. the realty is, the less restrictions, taxes, and time wasted on complying with govt demands, the more time spent being productive. A less intrusive govt = a more productive economy.

#53     Jul 10, 2012
  4. Everyone seems to have old ass doctors .Am I the only one here with a young (35 ish) hot female doctor :confused:

#54     Jul 10, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

I'm experiencing a need to visit your doc.
    Brother AK, can you please provide her name and number??:p

#55     Jul 10, 2012
  6. He was a real nice man. Where I live most are far right Christians and a conservation about politics or religion is pointless, so I don't discuss those. He liked me and asked if I was a Christian. Sometimes when an older person asks me that I'll give a vague answer because I don't want to upset an elderly person. But this was an educated doctor so I answered honestly and said no. He said I should be then dropped it. Which is polite for this part of the country. Knowing I was in construction we then had a long conversation about some remodeling work he was needing done on his vacation mountain home.

#56     Jul 10, 2012
  7. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, this thread title say
    "83% of doctors consider quitting over Obamacare."

But look at the op link. The survey delivered to only 16,277 doctors. From that only 4.3 response. Only 699 responses.

But the USA have 624,000 doctors.
    http://www.ahrq.gov/research/pcwork1.htm
    Ha ha AK Forty Seven, you are right to say bullshit.

#57     Jul 10, 2012
  8. I've never even heard of a hot doctor, until now. As awesome (and unbelievable) as this seems.. does she give you the cough test at your physicals, if so, does it get.. awkward in there? :)

#58     Jul 10, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Having someone repeatedly and effectively point out the emptiness of your head and the primitive state of your character is probably pretty frustrating. Your inability to retaliate or meaningfully respond given the inherent limitation of having to express yourself in writing coupled with that is leaving you without any outlet for your anger. You must hint at violence because you simply have no other answer. I've run into a couple of knuckleheads here who go in that direction with a predictable outcome.

This always starts with you saying something factually incorrect or just stupid which is pointed out by another member or by me. You are unable to accept the possibility of ever being wrong so you go into this hissy fit mode like a 3 year old.

Tedious.

#59     Jul 10, 2012
  10. I couldn't make it all the way the through your boring script. All I was saying is you're a punk and if people start shooting each other you're probably going to get shot. You know being a punk and all.

#60     Jul 10, 2012