83% of doctors consider quitting over ObamaCare.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 9, 2012.

1. intelligensia, is that your new phrase of the day, blow it out your ass dude.

So there are some poor states, red and blue. Plus I don't know where you got this info, but probably a lot of the poor red states are sparsely populated and receive farm subsidies.. if that is the case then you can chalk that up as the govts fault.

Who is responsible for the vast, unfunded entitlement programs, (obamacare will soon be on that list) which now cost more than defense? Who pushes for expansion for education and welfare programs? Which party invests in stupid shit like soyndra, or shuts down part of an entire industry because of an accident. Which party won't let us use our own natural resources? Is there really any question about which party costs the taxpayer more?

And before you blame Bush, just know I agree with you. He was a fake economic conservative, but he isn't running the show any more. I doubt we have any more big spender repubs. Obama and the dems just continue to spend more, have increased the size of the fed govt, and will cost all of us more with obamacare.

#41     Jul 10, 2012
  2. ... Dem voters are largely parasitic sub-humanoids topped off with indignation and envy for the people who support their very existence.

This is so cute, calling the more educated such names. Like a monkey calling a human a sub-primate. You do know, and understand that the Rep's are the party against education, right? Or did you miss Santorum and crew. Jokes, cartoons, and name calling will not win an election. And don't believe that "...lies are not lies if you believe them..."

Check the Romney lies Google search.

#42     Jul 10, 2012
  3. 1. Any monkey that calls me a sub-primate has my respect.

2. Education does not = intelligence. I'm sure there is a correlation, but the most educated is not necessarily the most intelligent. fact.

3. The vast majority of special interests with an agenda that benefits a minority of the pop, vote dem

4. Obama lies just as much or more than any politician. ever.

5. yeah, Romney is a 'flip-flopper'

5. I am willing to wager that you are indythink, a fake conservative, who lied right off the bat about some bs academic research he was doing. In other words, a TROLL. Max claims your IP is the same as Don Bright but I have no way to confirm that. If it is, I highly doubt that you are DB because I'm sure he has better things to do.. so if you are posting from his IP then I'm gonna assume you are his window-licking retard nephew that he has to care for, but can't stop from trolling the web.. is that accurate mrbill? Just tell me hot or cold. :D

#43     Jul 10, 2012
  4. jem

jem

had obama or the dems had the balls to upset their paymasters and presented single payer they would have had some rep.. support.
    That was against their paymasters plans.

#44     Jul 10, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've been thinking that you are correct on this... that it is the same guy who showed up claiming to be doing some research and posting a list of a people for which he had some uncomplementary things to say. That may have been the most stupid and phony series of posts ever to appear on ET.

There was another similar thing the other day where a guy spammed the whole site with a diatribe about zionists complete with a list of names and personalized comments. The list of names was pretty similar to Indythink's list. I wonder if they are all the same guy.

#45     Jul 10, 2012
  6. I didn't see the other posts, but mrbill and indythink have the same uppity writing style and when confronted with a perfectly rational argument that opposes something 'they' post, they tend to run to another thread.. repeating the same thing while never addressing the opposition. And yes he has it in for certain conservative posters. the fake conservative thing makes him a troll and impossible to take seriously. He hasn't denied these assumptions yet either so.. they might just be true.

It would be cool if the mods would confirm for us if these guys share the same ip.

#46     Jul 10, 2012
  7. 5 Biggest economies ....3 blue states 1 purple state

[​IMG]

States that pay the most taxes...mostly blue states

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_tax_revenue_by_state

[​IMG]

#47     Jul 10, 2012
  8. Might I point, you arrogant dipshit, that the most "educated" are the very people you and your leftist comrades continue to attack, namely the doctor's.

#48     Jul 10, 2012

9. Then with your personality you'd better invest in a bullet proof vest, there's probably more than a few who wouldn't mind putting a cap in your ass.

#49     Jul 10, 2012
  10. I had a doctor's apt. today and the doc said he was 76. He mentioned his view on the sad state of affairs of our nation. He was polite and didn't go on when I answered and told him I thought America was going to be OK. He looked like he was in excellent shape and if I had to bet my money would be on him working till he's 80, even though he probably hates Obamacare like most righties.

#50     Jul 10, 2012