83% of doctors consider quitting over ObamaCare.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 9, 2012.

1. You tell'em pixiedust arrow.

I mean Medical school is such a walk in the park, it's practically as easy as posting on Elite Trader as a liberal douche-bag .

#11     Jul 9, 2012
  2. 1) When was the last time you went to the DR and they looked like they were in need of giving away toasters to attract business?

2) Wouldn't it be nice if customers could actually pay for the services they invariably will demand?

#12     Jul 9, 2012
  3. They won't quit, it's just typical doctor crying. Why I don't know, they hit the working man lottery.

#13     Jul 9, 2012
  4. Being smart and studying and making good grades takes work but it isnt that hard if you're smart and can sit and concentrate for hours at a time. Then becoming a doctor is the working mans lottery. I did say workin man. But to compare it to making a few hundred thousand a year in a small business is no comparison, running a business is a tough SOB.

bigdickarrow

#14     Jul 9, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Surely you must understand that it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to go to medical school, you think that people who would potentially go to med school are just going to throw caution to the wind, and dismiss the fact that the government is trying to price them out of a job?

Think about it.

#15     Jul 9, 2012
  6. I never said doctors didn't deserve their pay,I don't think the gov is pricing them out of their jobs

Doctors beef should be from the parasite insurance companies,100,000 + a year drug and medical device sales reps etc

#16     Jul 10, 2012
  7. A friend of mine worked for me in the summers while going to med a school and he said his total loan amount was around $100,000. Not a bad investment in my view.

#17     Jul 10, 2012
  8. Wonder if they'd call the doctor that who saved their life after an auto accident or a ruptured appendix...

My wife works at Colorado University Hospital... more than half of her patients either cannot pay anything or have Medicaid-like insurance where the doctor gets reimbursed less than actual out-of-pocket costs. She's turned down offers to move to another hospital at double her present salary... can't call her a "greedy scumbag", can you?

(And if it were not for the <50% of patients with insurance, she would not be able to afford to treat all of the indigents "for free"...)

#18     Jul 10, 2012
  9. People who save lives are greedy scumbags to all liberals.

#19     Jul 10, 2012
  10. 50 million non-paying "customers"... like THAT'S shot in the arm to their bank book.

#20     Jul 10, 2012